• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah this weekend is a bit slower cause me and quiche are a forced out a bit, Ben able to play 6 hours or so today though on bros laptop, great fun

iNvid02

just had a drop in game where they had no keeper at all. some guy chose the spot but then vanished as soon as we got in. the rb was taking his goal kicks for him.

gg ea

Irish

Any chance I could join you for a couple of games tonight?

I've played pro clubs for the last 3 years with the same two friends on Xbox, but I've got Fifa 14 on PC this year and neither of them did :p

My Virtual Pro is pretty terrible but my all round game is better

Added Nukemonkey & PrematureQuiche on Origin, anyone else I need to add?

Thanks!

Well, Hixx, it looks like we've gone and added another member to the Hat Trick Club. Good job, Craig.

BPvQRxv.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if we hadnt won that cup i was gonna get shanked

Thank you invid

Mr Cola

Probably wont be on at all tomorrow, sadly, but ill be back monday from 8-1pm again, same deal till friday when hopefully this new laptop comes. Brother was watching our cup run and really wants to join us now :eek:

Wes

venison crêpe
Broken and I just played a Cup game against some right mugs doing tricks and crap..Came from behind twice to beat them on penalties. Felt great.

Mr Cola

i can play for an hour and a bit right now if anyone is oin

Mr Cola

Playing drop ins and im really really liking the wing, thinking of switching off CAM which feels different this year.

Mr Cola

Think we're going to get going again in a couple, if people want to jump on.
I'm done till tomorrow now, brother went back to London so I've got no laptop now :(

Re: meteo Cam feels different, it's harder to be box to box this year with the movement changes, crossing however is greatly improved, seems a good position to be effective is lw and rw

Mr Cola

In theory laptop should be shipped tomorrow, absolutely sucks not being able to talk in mumble, I have so many be stories to tell :(

Mr Cola

gonna do some drop ins for an hour or so if anyone fancies

Mr Cola

I'm playing drop in matches and accidentally put my CB as CDM. But holy fuck that works well. Going to try a match more like this.
I had 2 games where the keeper got the ball and kicked it out for a corner only to save the corner an throw it out for a corner. One way to farm I suppose. Also I now love right wing.

CraigVil

Neo Member
I had 2 games where the keeper got the ball and kicked it out for a corner only to save the corner an throw it out for a corner. One way to farm I suppose. Also I now love right wing.

Just played in a game where the keeper did that, luckily I was on the other team and just kept lobbing the corners over his head

Easy assist for me!

Mr Cola

Drop ins do seem weird, hopefully time will fix them as people stop farming the easy achievements. Look forward to team games when my system is back up, feels weird no to be able to at clubs for hours each day.

Mr Cola

I will cut you, motherfucker.
Broken move to cam, the world is yours

You know you always wished for the day I was mugged and killed so you could get what you coveted most

CraigVil

Neo Member
No. You'll go right back.

Actually, didn't you assist Craig's hat trick entirely from crosses on the left wing?

Something like that :p

Being 5ft6 and scoring a hat trick of headers you know it's gotta be great service from the wings

Mr Cola

Crossing is far more responsive than last year, the wing I the place to be. Cam isn't box to box, you just can't do it like last year you have to commit to front or back and since I hate not being in the box is rather sit in the wing.

Mr Cola

You know now you mention it Rb sounds pretty good, tackling is nicer in this game too, if Qing ain't available I'll go there

CraigVil

Neo Member
Wish goals/assists in the cup would count in the overall stats for the club

Says I've only played 4 games with 3 goals 1 assist..

Looks like I need to step it up aha

What time's anyone planning to play tomorrow then?

Mr Cola

Yeah that cup thing makes 0 sense to me, I'll be on from 8 am to 1pm tomorrow but when I get my new setup I'll be on all day and night, as usual :|

I love fifa

Mr Cola

Less 40 yard passes too, slow the game down a bit

Meteorain

I'm pretty sure I harped on about less "over the top lofted" passes and more square/back before.

It also helps to integrate the defence positions into the game. When you play a defensive guy (who actually stays in def and isn't in the opponent's box half the time) it gets pretty boring.

Also someone needs to make sure Quiche gets regularly fed, he looked like he was dying from starvation.

iNvid02

highfive this is what you should aspire to: get the job done no matter what

IegEL8z.gif

I'm fine! thanks for the concern though :p

i will feed you some balls quiche

youre suffering from acute goal deprivation. symptoms include high pitched screams and running offside frequently

take the balls, its for your own good

ATF487

Just bought the PC version of this, is there room for another? I've never done clubs before but I was an OK fifa player, usually hovering around division 1 or 2 in seasons

Can play anywhere minus center back unless we played with a back three. Otherwise I think I'd be too much of a liability there

Origin: ATF487
Timezone: EST

qindarka

Banned
Just bought the PC version of this, is there room for another? I've never done clubs before but I was an OK fifa player, usually hovering around division 1 or 2 in seasons

Can play anywhere minus center back unless we played with a back three. Otherwise I think I'd be too much of a liability there

Origin: ATF487
Timezone: EST

Sure, you can join us anytime. Just add PrematureQuiche or Nukemonkey to your friends list, their details should be in the OP. Don't worry too much about positions, pretty flexible about them.

Top Bottom