• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

We just keep making dreams come true

iqcNrJeOFsEIC.gif

iVjZ2OYzaA6P8.gif

Quiche is tripping the fuck out.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Been digging in Terraria all day, havent seen a cave this big since Quiches Mu..

ill be on whenever

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Actually i should do the stats page, ill do that now

Mr Cola

Vhc0xxx.png

2h70cmy.png

PrematureQuiche - 157
HixxSAFC - 127
Invid22 - 123
Broken - 96
WoodenLung - 93
Nukemonkey - 90
LFMartins - 70
Wesgb - 50
Qindarka - 47
SteivanMeteo - 38
James91 - 32
HIghfiveBro - 31
Baconsaurus - 18
Bulky5000 - 18
CraigVII - 14
ShaunHarvey18 - 14
remyvja - 12
Madmmisterfurious - 11
Willkiller - 6
Blablurn - 5

t1vPTLA.png

PrematureQuiche - 71
HixxSAFC - 64
Invid22 - 42
Nukemonkey - 20
Broken - 19
WoodenLung - 17
LFMartins - 17
James91 - 5
Wesgb - 4
Qindarka - 4
SteivanMeteo - 4
CraigVII - 3
Baconsaurus - 2
ShaunHarvey18 - 2
HIghfiveBro - 1
Bulky5000 - 1
remyvja - 1

7kcneEp.png

Nukemonkey - 35
PrematureQuiche - 34
HixxSAFC - 33
Invid22 - 33
Broken - 24
LFMartins - 13
WoodenLung - 8
James91 - 5
Wesgb - 4
Qindarka - 3
SteivanMeteo - 3
CraigVII - 3
remyvja - 3
Baconsaurus - 1
ShaunHarvey18 - 1
Bulky5000 - 1
Willkiller - 1

mMLvyFA.png

yGU7hI2.png

aAmB7A6.png

H35hDe2.png

Mr Cola

Gonna mark my centenary today

Many tears will be shed

Mr Cola

we playing the clubs now mens

I´m still upset that my fantastic own goal was dissalowed for offiside. That was an incredible header from outside the box right on the top corner, definitely one of the goals of the season.

Mr Cola

we should really do some club games, i need to add more of you on my friends list to orgnise them in Quiche absence

Best to add me on steam as im on there all day

So far on steam i only have Wooden, Manager, Quiche, Hixx, Broken and Will

Anyone not on my list please add me so i can orgnise things

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jesuisfrack

or alternately give me your info's

Either way im gonna pop in mumble for the games mens

Mr Cola

No-one up for clubs? Shame, we have been playing so well recently, would be nice to continue

Mr Cola

Cant get through to anyone on steam, tried adding most of you via Quiche's friends list

Mr Cola

Martins is in, seems like we could have 3-4

Mr Cola

really good games guys, promotion soon? :O

Mr Cola

My life is complete, a shot fake that actually works and a shot that is on target

There are no greater heights to reach

Remy

Cola, sent you an Steam friend request - just look for something Remy-ish.

Sad I'm over in Americatown and can't meet up with you guys during the week. Will have to try and get in a bunch of games this weekend, as I'm (ironically) heading over to London for a vacation next week. (If only my laptop was capable...)

Mr Cola

added ya

When you back today Wooden?

Mr Cola

Very possible i wont be on today, groups morning and out afternoon

Do me proud men!

Mr Cola

scratch that im staying in, will play whenever

Mr Cola

She refuses to take me to the community center so i can watch people swim

Mr Cola

we should go feed the ducks some bread monkey

or just throw pieces at quiche, either way works

true story I threw some doritos into the local duck pond and not one of them even tried to eat one, ungrateful shits

Hixx

Well according to those in the know (*coughmeteoraincough*) Quiche could definitely do with having some food thrown at him, invid.

Top Bottom