• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Yeah you did. :(

The new orgy celebration is pretty cool, got my meat sword sucked by invid, i think he bites it in the end

8XZg8Kp.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good games, ill be on tomorrow morning, still no laptop shipped

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Broken I stole your rw today and it felt good

Come at me bro

Hixx

6 foot 4 right winger asking for the long balls every time and not winning them while target man sits in corner and cries

Mr Cola

I won't be satisfied until I'm the lowest scorer on this team, I'm gonna be handing out penalties now

Irish

5' 6" RB is the way to play that position, it seems.

Also, any of you who think you have a chance at my wing will be murdered in the coldest of blood. (Left side is actually pretty open most of the time. Might switch to there.)

Hixx

If I'm on today it won't be until late afternoon I think I have a bad cold coming on, hoping these tablets work. Sinuses are aching like hell :(

Mr Cola

I feel great and im gonna do drop ins till my hands bleed

Mr Cola

its fucking Battlefield, keeps signing me out in drop ins then saying ive lost connection :s

Mr Cola

We...including quiche and hixx, are playing the clubs now

Mr Cola

Gonna do drop ins till people come on, laptop not shipped :(

I have no luck it seems. I'm on vacation, so I have all the time in the world to play...except my landlord decides now is a great time to screw up the internet somehow. So I'm currently without internet :/

Mr Cola

We'll I call dell and they say there is a parts problem and they have no eta on a fix, it has been cancelled. I have never been this angry, this is amateurish stuff, there is absolutely nowhere on their site where I could have found this out and the delivery date hasn't changed in 9 days. I have no idea what to do now.

kharma45

I don't think I'll be playing a lot this week. Feel like absolute crap! Shall be on as soon as I feel well enough!

Well enough to play GTA though.

We'll I call dell and they say there is a parts problem and they have no eta on a fix, it has been cancelled. I have never been this angry, this is amateurish stuff, there is absolutely nowhere on their site where I could have found this out and the delivery date hasn't changed in 9 days. I have no idea what to do now.

What was the specs and price on the machine you ordered Cola?

Mr Cola

Well enough to play GTA though.

What was the specs and price on the machine you ordered Cola?
It was the dell Inspiron 15z special edition laptop

Seriously thinking of one of your builds if I can get it here by Monday

Mr Cola

When I get hold of a laptop to look through them again I'll have a see, ideally £600 would be what I paid for the laptop so I don't want to go mug higher but there is wiggle room

Mr Cola

Add me on steam kharma, links in the op, that way I can gift you something nice for helping me out these days, I can use my iPhone to chAt

Mr Cola

Ordered a new laptop from amazon, pretty awesome one too, used free prime and it will be here Friday, hoo fucking ra. We gon game this weekend boys

Mr Cola

I will post pics when it arrives

Top Bottom