• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Tbh with the cheating that goes on id play the ps4 version if I could, next year I dont think I have a choice

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wanna play some today, im available from 3pm, ill ask around then

Mr Cola

Seems everyone is away, ill ask again at 4

Hixx

diakjglrc.gif

Dartastic

I guess I should ask in here because nobody is in the official Fifa thread. Why do I suck so much at this game? I can't score goals worth a shit. I swear to god, I get at least 8 offside calls every match. :/

I guess I should ask in here because nobody is in the official Fifa thread. Why do I suck so much at this game? I can't score goals worth a shit. I swear to god, I get at least 8 offside calls every match. :/

The only thing I can think of saying is make sure to try the skill games! they do help! other than that just try playing the CPU a lot as a 5 star team against a 1/2 star team which should give you a lot more opportunity to shoot!

Dartastic

The only thing I can think of saying is make sure to try the skill games! they do help! other than that just try playing the CPU a lot as a 5 star team against a 1/2 star team which should give you a lot more opportunity to shoot!
Haaaah. Yeah. I play 3 star to 3 star teams, and for some reason my idiot teammates just keep going offsides. I get good passing routes and stuff going and then I have the opportunity to make a run, but then... yeap. Offsides. Infuriating.

Mr Cola

We should try and do some fifas today, im free from 3pm

Mr Cola

Ill be on for the cup at 4:30 if anyone fancies

Mr Cola

Cup Champions, no highlights of the final though....tapes lost :s

Mr Cola

Well....back to back cup wins with the most dramatic of finals on record, a penalty win

And yes

7 fucking 6 :|

Mr Cola

Ill send out some invites after the 3 oclock games are done, see if anyones interested

Mr Cola

CUP DAY! Ill be sending out invites at 3:30pm

Mr Cola

DIVISION ! CHAMPSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Cola

Ill do a stat rundown in the next few days to celebrate

meanwhile

2KtOPBa.png

Top Bottom