• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It was very well done, we say we may have had some duff teams but we scored a shit ton of goals, we earned the victories we got, even when we went behind he we still won.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Btw we moved up to 46 in the world :3

I think we should go for top 10

only 100 points between us and rank 36

Mr Cola

Ill be on in about 45 mins, got some stuff to do before

Mr Cola

Stat Rundown for season 91

To save a little time im only doing the active players

Current active squad
Bacon
Broken
Bulky
Hixx
Invid
James
Kyoufu
Nukemonkey
PrematureQuiche
Quindarka
Wes
Woodenlung

Goals Scored
Hixx – 315
Invid – 167
Nukemonkey – 152
PrematureQuiche – 130
Woodenlung – 110
Bacon – 63
Wes – 53
Broken – 48
Kyoufu – 38
James – 21
Qindarka – 6
Bulky – 5

Goals per game Average (1 per “” games)
PrematureQuiche – 1.8
Hixx – 2.1
Invid – 2.6
Nukemonkey – 3.8
Kyoufu – 4.0
Woodenlung – 4.4
James – 5.1
Wes – 6.1
Bacon – 6.2
Broken – 7.1
Bulky – 30.8
Qindarka – 32

Assists

Nukemonkey – 244
Hixx – 169
Invid – 116
Broken – 74
Woodenlung – 68
Bacon – 45
PrematureQuiche – 43
Wes – 39
Kyoufu – 14
James – 14
Qindarka – 12
Bulky – 7

Assists per game Average (1 per “” games)
Nukemonkey – 2.4
PrematureQuiche – 3.0
Invid – 3.7
Hixx – 4.0
Broken – 5.1
Woodenlung – 7.1
James – 7.7
Wes – 8.4
Bacon – 8.7
Kyoufu – 11
Qindarka – 16
Bulky – 22

Hixx

my stats have been fucked by having to play cdm because of you bastards
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Mr Cola

Not too shabby.

When you guys say you're done with Fifa, does that mean that you're really done with Fifa

I will still be playing, asked some people today and they had some other things to do, ill be playing as much as other people want to.

Irish

Goals per game Average (1 per “” games)
PrematureQuiche – 1.8
Hixx – 2.1
Invid – 2.6
Nukemonkey – 3.8
Kyoufu – 4.0
Woodenlung – 4.4
James – 5.1
Wes – 6.1
Bacon – 6.2
Broken – 7.1

Bulky – 30.8
Qindarka – 32

I'm pretty sure this means I'm the best.

Mr Cola

What made that extra special was finally, after months of talk about how he was not good enough he got to beat his old team, well done Invid, you showed them.

Mr Cola

Just to give an insight into where we are ranked, its this table
http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/apps/proclubs/search

"Club top 100"

It calculates w/l/d ratio goals per game/conceded, the seasons one is based largely on volume of games, of which some peole have played far more than double.

We are currently 26 in the Club top 100 (it has not updated our points yet), which is a representation of quality over quantity

iNvid02

lol the fuck.

also hixx 75% of your goals are disqualified as they were pre-patch when headers were guaranteed to go in.

so basically you have about 80 goals and im now top goal scorer.
HERPA DERP

Hixx

lol the fuck.

also hixx 75% of your goals are disqualified as they were pre-patch when headers were guaranteed to go in.

so basically you have about 80 goals and im now top goal scorer.
HERPA DERP

pls. I score at a rate of knots whenever I play ST.

I am not the finisher Believe FC deserves, that is Kyoufu, I am the finisher it needs.

plstesr2.png

Mr Cola

Im going to send out some invites at around 3:30-4

Itching to play again

Mr Cola

Good games men, ill be back on in about an hour if anyone wants to complete the season.

Mr Cola

Great win guys, 3-1 down at half time to 4-4 title winners, unbelievable comeback

Bacon is a machine in defense :3

Mr Cola

After a bad start but a really good middle we can still win the league with 4 wins in a row, doable :3

Good games mens

Mr Cola

Really wanna play today but I have some business to do, so ill be online in 1 1/2 to 2 hours so we can complete the league.

Top Bottom