• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Irish

edit - also my shitty defending :lol

iB8oChDIJg0Jo.gif

Please ignore The Castle running off the pitch. I had nothing to do with that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
One Cup, one final, one Quiche AI hat trick, not a bad friday

Tomorrow is story time with cola as we descend into more cupness, be there :O

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So ill be doing a stat rundown on the 24th to see whose topping the charts at Christmas. I will probably be doing some stats that show goals/game assists/game which will make it interesting and less of "who has played more" wins.

Mr Cola

Start posting gifs!

I know yall are making them :p

Mr Cola

2 days before stat rundown, still time to get up there, its close in some areas, we must play tomorrow and the 24th

Mr Cola

Theres a 60-70% chance we are grouping after Chelsea game, the 30-40% is whether Chelsea lose or not :D

Mr Cola

I'm done playing with you guys! I left the club and uninstalled the game. I am just going to play on the PS4 version.

Quiche if anyone had done what you did during those games you would be messaging me telling me to talk to them or elling me you wont play with them anymore, it isnt about playing bad but doing skill moves and shooting from 40 yards out time and time again....i mean come on.

I mean I want you to keep playing with us but im not going to apologise for saying the same thing to you ive said to others, its a team game.

Quiche if anyone had done what you did during those games you would be messaging me telling me to talk to them or elling me you wont play with them anymore, it isnt about playing bad but doing skill moves and shooting from 40 yards out time and time again....i mean come on.

I mean I want you to keep playing with us but im not going to apologise for saying the same thing to you ive said to others, its a team game.

I did the same amount of skill moves as usual and had like one shot from 40 yards out I wouldn't have had normally! Also defence is fucking hard so of course I am going to have my fair share of shit games back there.

Mr Cola

1 win from division 1 :eek:

I can play from about 3 today if anyone is on

Mr Cola

Couldnt get shadowplay to work but installed fraps, inc gifs of every goal!

Mr Cola

I can play anytime from 2:30, so in about an hour

Irish

He was playing a little bit.

Also, Wooden's videos have made me realize that I should never use my mic again. My voice is fucking soft and high-pitched and terrible.

So this cheat - google FIFA 14 cheat engine and it is one of the first links. - is as easy as it looks! I tried it and was going to keep it but Hixx said he wouldn't play anymore if I did it so I quit the drop in match I was in and it didn't stick. It seemed like it was going to work seeing as I had accomplishments still unlocking at half time! I don't know if this is what the other teams are doing but it wouldn't surprise me! I would be way more against it if it was making the player better than he possible could but this just gives him 100% accomplishments and that is it!

Mr Cola

As long as no-one in the club is using it then we can just carry on, I cant honestly see how you have fun cheating in a game like fifa, whats more it is very obvious when someone is faster than they should be, I have played 300 hours of this game with the fastest possible character, if you can outrun me with the ball then you are not playing this game legitimately. Sad as it is to say, in division one alot of players are better than they should be. It will make our eventual div 1 win all the sweeter :p.

Top Bottom