• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just let me know when Quiche, ill play some Hearthstone till then :eek:

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hear that sound lads, its the sound of games in the distance

Whispers of 3 o clock ish

Mr Cola

I don't believe it. I fear your heart has been lost to Hearthstone.

If professional league of legends players can play both at the same time so can i

I am after all, a professional

coolsmileyjazzy1.jpg

kharma45

Are we playing or what? Or is this going to be like yesterday where a time is said and no one bothers fucking showing up?

Just me and Nvid so far.

Mr Cola

Games after the 3 o clocks mens! So in about 5 minutes!

Mr Cola

Ill see how I go but im feeling like absolute shite, upset stomach

Mr Cola

fuck it, Hearthstones down lets fifa

Div 2 baby

qazqaNii

Great games guys, my stupid "pro" keeps getting injured :s, Damn I want Ronaldo stats already. So I can dribble and shit, 2* skill moves is shit.

Mr Cola

i can play after this arena run, basically next time i lose :{

Mr Cola

Better be there Quiche, positions go quick on cup day :O

Top Bottom