• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Hixx

Games at 1.30? 55 mins from NOW for those around the world innit bluds.

If peoples is on its on if they ain't it ain't no thang but a chicken wang.

wat

Hixx

cba to ask people individually but if anyone wants to play 9pm (45 mins from now) to finish off that season?

I am so fucking bored.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If I could play I would but I'm so tired now, gonna have an early night, I'll play before 3 I clocks tomorrow though

iNvid02

no urge to play tonight either

you know usually you have that feel deep inside your loins that says "feefee", its not there today

Hixx

i got back into ds2

So I was going to say I had changed my mind anyway
KuGsj.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If anyone is interested in playing I can do so in half hour, given ive been a bit of a grinch recently ill understand if not

iNvid02

did you gain the ability to teleport or is that gif just weird, congrats on the chip though. you dont have to do them anymore
eva

Mr Cola

My new laptop came and im installing stuff now, can play once fifa is downloaded

Mr Cola

I just awoke from a little nap, woodens away and a few others are doing other things, not sure I can get more than 3. Ill give it a rest till tomorrow, we can play before the 3'o clocks.

Hixx

I just awoke from a little nap, woodens away and a few others are doing other things, not sure I can get more than 3. Ill give it a rest till tomorrow, we can play before the 3'o clocks.

There are no 3pm games. Last weekend of the season, all on Sunday!

Mr Cola

Sending invites out in 20, games before the 3 o clocks :O

Mr Cola

If anyone wants to play ill send out some invites in 20 minutes

Mr Cola

Sorry i had to leave, doctor called and I needed to take it, ill be on all night if people want to do more games.

Top Bottom