• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
zI8R13S.png

100% win rate

Best

Team

Ever

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill send out some invites after the CL final, see whos up for it

Mr Cola

Gonna be a bit late when this is done, lets shoot for tomorrow

Mr Cola

Beating Italian Job in the final is the best feeling in this game

Having a best of three with MCR and only winning one is the worst, especially when I dc and lose the only assists i had all day :|

Mr Cola

Broken ill play tonight if anyone else wants too, cant get enough of themg ames

Mr Cola

Should say I got wolfenstein and watch dogs so im likely to be taking a break from fifa till ive satisfied myself with them, good timing too, got a little frustrated yesterday. There will be games in the future though, just a few days off.

Mr Cola

Bacon you must take your rightful place as team leader and games provider :O

Mr Cola

There is a faint sound in the air, could it be? Games on the horizon :eek:, surely not

But tonight or tomorrow? Probably tomorrow now, but get ready!

Mr Cola

Given Hixx has a new xbox one and wooden/invid havent been online all day games are gonna be hard, but ill say IF people want the games then ill be free of Watch Dogs at 7:30pm so in an hour or so, ill see if anyone is on then.

Mr Cola

I should be on between 1 and 2 today for games

Mr Cola

Ill ask around again in a few hours, maybe 6 ish

Mr Cola

Try again tomorrow at 1, hopefully some more are on :D, dont like starting with less than 4, too much ai for my blood, though if numbers remain hard i will consider going into the any position.

Top Bottom