• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Hixx

probably not me *sQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

nerdplsqjj5k.png

Hixx

It's not what it used to be but its still the best MMO out there. WildStar would be if it remembered not everyone was a teenager who could sit at their PC for 3 hours at a time to do EVERYTHING. Fucking 5 mans are like raids to learn. So fun tho.

Hixx

How long does that beta run for? Are we only going to see you on maintenance days now?

3-4 months. Then it will release. Also they limit content (90-92 in the current build) and I'm not one of those mega nerds who log in when they have nothing to do.

Kyoufu

3-4 months. Then it will release. Also they limit content (90-92 in the current build) and I'm not one of those mega nerds who log in when they have nothing to do.

You mean you don't run laps around orgrimmar waiting for raid time?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The fuck are you all talking about

All this nonsense

Except for Invid, Hearthstone is great

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I played WoW for 4 months and gave up because my mount was too slow

#truehollywoodstories

In terms of games today, im up for them, ill be on from 2pm, doesnt seem anyone on at the moment.

Mr Cola

I just popped to the shops for supplies*

I'm ready.

*Kinder Bueno & Cadbury Eclairs

No through balls for you with such shitty candy tastes, may aswell have brought back and apple and a copy of the daily mail.

Mr Cola

Koo never told me you were playing, then i join and you are all done

Mr Cola

I can pllay from 1:30pm

World cup day, can get some games in before 5 :eek:

I'm sorry to break it to you Kyou but I didn't capture your hat trick. All I've got is your third goal and that Hixx goal.

the raw file of this 8 second clip at 1152x610 was 113MB. So I can either drop down the quality significantly to record everything, have you guys buy me a new HDD or manually start and stop recording the goals.

and the webm is 4.75MB. HOW?

http://a.pomf.se/zpgkfa.webm

Mr Cola

So apparently that last game yesterday was a cup game

Top Bottom