• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think my spirit was broken yesterday

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It is Sunday 6th of July 2014, it is currently 19 degrees C and partly cloudly

Lkr

Read the OP!

I'm going to warn you. I'm Dutch and stubborn and I will defend Robben's diving antics to the grave.

I added both, but I was just wondering if there was anything else I needed to do. For example do I need to create a "be a pro" player in single player or anything? i've never done clubs or be a pro

I added both, but I was just wondering if there was anything else I needed to do. For example do I need to create a "be a pro" player in single player or anything? i've never done clubs or be a pro
You'll need to create a pro clubs pro but I think it's best we help you with that the next time we're playing. We can gift you stuff that will boost your stats for example.

Mr Cola

sounds good. i think i'll make a robben look a like for you

I have no idea who this Bacon guy is, I have literally never seen him play with us before

What is going on

Lkr

I have no idea who this Bacon guy is, I have literally never seen him play with us before

What is going on

rXZ8uaa.png

Mr Cola

if he asks you for an up front $5 admin fee for joining call the police

Are you gonna pay the Origin fees? Is anyone going to, im not paying the fees again, im just saying im out of pocket already in this club and half of you are late with your half season subs.

I mean, I could name and shame people here but im not that kinda girl

Yeah you need to make a pro but you can edit your pro any time, which we do to play in different positions and to get new hairstyles, for example right now I am rocking some sweet cornrows, but I am also quite fond of the ginger mullet. Just add most of us on origin (or/and steam) and we will tell you when we're playing, we usually post in this thread too. We usually play every day which leads me to.... :

Why aren't we playing wtf

I DONT KNOW. WHY?!

iNvid02

I don't even know if I am skilled enough to get booked at this point, I'm still not used to controlling one guy on defense.

Is it possible to have a CPU defender assist?

yeah its possible but this is what our ai does most matches

cOiSwFi.gif

Mr Cola

Getting out of division 2 was fun

Day crew and Night crew

Hixx

if you don't want to play in a position pls fucking say instead of just playing where you want to play in the game

its doing my fucking head in

Top Bottom