• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Gurrry

Im not sure where else to talk about this, but I just downloaded Fifa World for PC today and im actually really impressed.

I dont feel like im forced to spend money... I can basically play free Fifa all I want. There seems to be tons of ways to get a nice amount of coins. The market place is reasonable priced as well. Also - You can even play with standard rosters..... if you do it sparingly. But it seems like you can play the FUT stuff without any limit.

Ill also compliment this game for having a great UI. Putting a friends list on screen at all times, bypassing shitty origin. This entire game so far has been a rare moment of intuition from EA's part. I keep waiting for the greedy hand of EA to come slap me, but it hasnt yet.

I feel like I wasted 10 bucks on shitty PES a few weeks back. I didnt even know this existed. I encourage others to check it out if while you wait for 15 to come out...

Im not sure where else to talk about this, but I just downloaded Fifa World for PC today and im actually really impressed.

I dont feel like im forced to spend money... I can basically play free Fifa all I want. There seems to be tons of ways to get a nice amount of coins. The market place is reasonable priced as well. Also - You can even play with standard rosters..... if you do it sparingly. But it seems like you can play the FUT stuff without any limit.

I feel like I wasted 10 bucks on shitty PES a few weeks back. I didnt even know this existed. I encourage others to check it out if while you wait for 15 to come out...

The only problem with it is if you own 14 already there is no reason to play it. 14 is leagues ahead of FIFA World. If you enjoy World I would say get hold of a cheap copy of 14 or get 15 when it comes out!

Gurrry

The only problem with it is if you own 14 already there is no reason to play it. 14 is leagues ahead of FIFA World. If you enjoy World I would say get hold of a cheap copy of 14 or get 15 when it comes out!

Yeah I dont have 14, but I plan on getting 15 for XB1.

This is a nice alternative in the mean time.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill be out till around 2ish if anyone wants to play then, gonna give up CAM aswell, everyone else is flexible with positions and I should be too, bit unfair because I send the invites I get a position most games. Get ready for games!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont care what anyone says today was certainly a day

Mr Cola

Feeling horrible today, will see how I feel between the two games today, at the moment i cant organise games :(

Mr Cola

No WC for a few days so we can double up on the games, ill be on from 1:30pm

Mr Cola

Hixx

Let's play a bit more tonight.

I don't really want to but the WoD beta is down for the night :( Manly tears are being shed.

Hixx

m8 what how can I be shit (I scored in nearly every game as well u cheeky cunt) when I BARELY TOUCH THE BALL :(

Mr Cola

The greatest, the greatest of all time

A whole team of Goats

Speaking of world class

hBgv9u1.jpg

Look at that goal
http://a.pomf.se/jolfcl.webm

and look at this Stuart Cola guy, no one knows who he is, but Pamperchu is a man of love for the people around, not much unlike Jesus and Santa Clause, so he shares the goals
http://a.pomf.se/ejjind.webm

Mr Cola

Not gonna lie, thats my favourite goal ive scored, best club goal is still Wes scissor kick or Bacons piledriver.

Everyone are running with me, as I'm running towards the supporters, the ones we play football for and the only reason we can do this so many hours a day. But everyone else decides they are too good for the working class supporters, as they run to celebrate with a man who was GIFTED a goal. But that just goes to show there's too many ego's in this club, too little passionate club spirit and heart.

Me, Broke and AJ are creating our own team.

Goodbye

Mr Cola

If it makes you feel any better that goal didnt count towards my fee kicks total :(

Kyoufu

Everyone are running with me, as I'm running towards the supporters, the ones we play football for and the only reason we can do this so many hours a day. But everyone else decides they are too good for the working class supporters, as they run to celebrate with a man who was GIFTED a goal. But that just goes to show there's too many ego's in this club, too little passionate club spirit and heart.

Me, Broke and AJ are creating our own team.

Goodbye

I spat out my drink. I love you Wooden.

iNvid02

we should do a top 10 goals or something before 15. my favourite is still wes' scorpion kick,
moreso because he seemingly stopped scoring since then

untitled19uosm.gif

imDCjzggHxuGc.gif

Top Bottom