• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Hixx

You asked the two people who definitely won't play.

p0QHO.gif

Lkr

hey guys, sorry i have been inactive. i have to take a bit of a break at the moment due to work and moving. i hope to be able to play shortly, but i will definitely be back, even if it has to wait until i throw everything aside at the launch of fifa 15

hey guys, sorry i have been inactive. i have to take a bit of a break at the moment due to work and moving. i hope to be able to play shortly, but i will definitely be back, even if it has to wait until i throw everything aside at the launch of fifa 15

Everybody's been inactive ;_;

ScarySecret

Neo Member
Hey guys, figured this is the best place to ask this. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in doing some Co-Op seasons with me? I'm currently in the #1 American 2v2 team but would love to have someone else to play with on the side when my friend isn't on.

Here's a screencap of the monthly top100 leaderboard at the moment.

Only Americans in the top 15 as far as I can tell. Reply back if you'd be interested in trying to have some fun games!

iNvid02

Hey guys, figured this is the best place to ask this. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in doing some Co-Op seasons with me? I'm currently in the #1 American 2v2 team but would love to have someone else to play with on the side when my friend isn't on.

Here's a screencap of the monthly top100 leaderboard at the moment.

Only Americans in the top 15 as far as I can tell. Reply back if you'd be interested in trying to have some fun games!

talk to brokenoath, hes our best player and is from the US too

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kyoufu is the most persistent fuck on the internet

He would be a great telemarketer

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I guess im back

2 weeks is longer than i thought id last

I hate Kyoufu

Top Bottom