• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
11 year old added me on origin and wants to play with us

Invid stop trolling me please

So, is the club dead? Pro Clubs feels really weird this year, I´ve been having fun on Seasons but playing on Clubs doesn´t seem as fun as before.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So, is the club dead? Pro Clubs feels really weird this year, I´ve been having fun on Seasons but playing on Clubs doesn´t seem as fun as before.

for now, because fifa 15 is a bad game and everyone is really pissed at it.

Hixx

I wasn't pissed at the game.

I was pissed that people weren't putting in any effort to learn it. Which wasn't fair, so I stopped.

qindarka

Banned
By the way, what are everyone's issues with the game? I've barely played Pro Clubs with you guys so I don't know what the issue there is.

Main thing I've noticed from normal matches is that it's perhaps a little too easy to run past players. Scoring from kickoff also seems oddly easy. And although it's never happened to me personally, I've watched some streams and seen some very dodgy long range finesse shots go in.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I can play a bit more, just to make it clear. Just that defending is really bad and tackles almost never work because the other team just keeps possesion, the new goalkeeper AI is horrible, first touches and passing in general is pretty hit-or-miss, the referee AI also gives extremely bad calls a lot of times at least in Pro Clubs.

Irish

Certain people invite me to play and then ragequit immediately after, so I just haven't bothered. I'm on my break now though, so I'll actually have a lot more time to play during your guys' normal hours over the next couple weeks.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont know who to invite, i expect half the people to say no so i just dont bother

Facism

Does anyone know if there's a way to edit my career Virtual pro? Having no skill moves after the accomplishments bugged out has pretty much ruined the mode for me.

There's got to be a tool out there somewhere, or a file i can edit :(

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I'm still willing to play, but each time I play it seems to be just 2-3 people max online, so I go for drop-ins instead.

Hixx

Gud games, gud games.

We won the title, I scored a billion goals, Wes is the CDM this team deserves.

It all came up Believe FC for once.

Hey Facism! Looks like the 970 I want isn't going to be in stock on Scan so I am going to grab myself a HOTAS and then grab one in two or so weeks. I want the MSI one and don't want to cheap out on it cause this will be my next card for 2/3 years at least! i'll PM you when it is in stock and get your address.

Facism

Hey Facism! Looks like the 970 I want isn't going to be in stock on Scan so I am going to grab myself a HOTAS and then grab one in two or so weeks. I want the MSI one and don't want to cheap out on it cause this will be my next card for 2/3 years at least! i'll PM you when it is in stock and get your address.

No worries mate, take your time. Cheers for the update :)

Had to google HOTAS lol. Guess you're playing Elite Dangerous or the other one?

No worries mate, take your time. Cheers for the update :)

Had to google HOTAS lol. Guess you're playing Elite Dangerous or the other one?

Elite. Scan have a few in but everyone tells me they are the bargain options. I would rather play it safely. Might need a new PSU too at some point :lol.

Facism

Elite. Scan have a few in but everyone tells me they are the bargain options. I would rather play it safely. Might need a new PSU too at some point :lol.

yup gotta go proper with the GPU or not bother at all.

finally finding people who have had the same glitch as me regarding my virtual pro. Hope there's a fix, but i doubt a patch will reset my skills :K

Mr Cola

I can play today if anyone is up for it

Until like 5-6 then i cant

Mr Cola

r2Y0oWJ.jpg

So I was just added on Origin by a guy who runs an EVPA league asking us to join, i said we were not playing much and sign ups are in 2 days.

He linked me these notes and said the pc version was being amended soon.

He also said the italian job are in the league

He also said every club he has talked to thinks the games a mess in current form.

Maybe we should play a league where there is more structure so we know the others are not cheating? I dunno just an idea.

Also Cola the first free pack for FUT just came out.

xzjxgw.gif

don't hate.

Mr Cola

Maybe we should play a league where there is more structure so we know the others are not cheating? I dunno just an idea.

Also Cola the first free pack for FUT just came out.

xzjxgw.gif

don't hate.

Still not packed anyone over 85 and that was once with Boateng

I hate my life

Mr Cola

yall need to start playing earlier, fucking Europeans

iNvid02

the update pic is old cola, consoles got a day 1 patch. pc got left behind

also that guy added me talking about evpa shit, i told him he had to talk the club owner and sent him your origin id

valeo

I still have my team of cheap frenchies in UT.

Last FIFA I played was 13 and I can't believe they haven't improved the UI at all - i.e. why do I have to back out every time I get a freaking injury (which is every game now) to buy healing cards? I should be able to search the market from the squad page like I do now for players.

And there should just be one heal-all card; having to search for specific ones is stupid.

I still have my team of cheap frenchies in UT.

Last FIFA I played was 13 and I can't believe they haven't improved the UI at all - i.e. why do I have to back out every time I get a freaking injury (which is every game now) to buy healing cards? I should be able to search the market from the squad page like I do now for players.

And there should just be one heal-all card; having to search for specific ones is stupid.

there is a heal-all card! It's a rare gold card. I have a bunch!

valeo

there is a heal-all card! It's a rare gold card. I have a bunch!

Haha yeah - i'm too poor to buy these atm - but I mean they shouldn't bother splitting it up at all (into leg, knee, phalanges etc.)

Prob serves me right for using Gourcuff aka the white Diaby

I just spent $10 on packs and the best I got was Wayama..

I HATE YOU FUT

Mr Cola

Anyone up fer games tonight? I Could do with some pro clubs

Mr Cola

Invited and only got 3 people

Ill try again later

Should have giffed me killing two people in the box, and your incredible save afterwards as they still got the ball in there anyway.

valeo

Erm, since the patch, in FUT games - the game starts micro stuttering at the 30th (in game) minute. Every game. Up until then it's fine, no lag or anything.

The fuck ?

Also, it's saying my players are out of contract but the name of the player is in Japanese /random characters and no players are actually out of contract..

I don't know m8, haven't had that happen to myself in the 3 FUT matches I have played.

Here's a gif of pamperchu panicking, as he realized he forgot his diaper

ssjZT55.gif

Top Bottom