• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

The salt is my favorite part of the character reveals, as long as the game is fun i can be happier if some characters are in but it's not gonna ruin the game for me if they aren't.

SamVimes

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";180438398]Depends on how much money people owe vulva.[/QUOTE]

Did they even go through with that bet?

FACE

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";180438398]Depends on how much money people owe vulva.[/QUOTE]

And I was considering taking that bet, lol.

Tizoc

I still say Alex and Urien are in.
DAT ZANGIEF DOE!
Did they not show his super fully? It just looked like a bunch of suplexes.

What no cup-a-fart (green-hand)?
04_zangief.jpg

I hope they have the stun heavy jumping headbutt. (I only played gief in vanilla)
zangief-headbutt.jpg

This was basically my vanilla Gief gameplan.

Tizoc

Dreams dead brah, rip Urien.

Hey if jiggas can dream for DMC5 and Dino Crisis revival, I'ma keep dreaming.

bet's still on, notsafeforwork, so you best have whatever devilish avatar you want to shame someone with ready.
Cuz the one I got's been ready for over a year~

Zissou

So all "leaks" are dead now?

Nah, not necessarily. They could be true if
A) Alex/Urien are DLC (Siliconera didn't specificy whether the characters they leaked were on the intial roster)
and/or
B) The actual starting roster is more than 16 characters (which seems unlikely, as it would contradict what we know from another proven leak? who knows)

Negaduck

Wait, did geif hit him with an AIR SPD?

Holy shit that's dope.

But was final atomic buster not his super? Wtf is up with that?

Tizoc

Wait, did geif hit him with an AIR SPD?

Holy shit that's dope.

But was final atomic buster not his super? Wtf is up with that?

They gave him Shermie's super from KoF
sher-super.gif

He just slams people to the ground real strong now.
Maybe his EX SPD is FAB now?

Nah, not necessarily. They could be true if
A) Alex/Urien are DLC (Siliconera didn't specificy whether the characters they leaked were on the intial roster)
and/or
B) The actual starting roster is more than 16 characters (which seems unlikely, as it would contradict what we know from another proven leak? who knows)

Capcom stated that there would be an initial 16 character roster, but what if they were able to get more stuff done fast enough to be able to have more characters available at the start?

notworksafe

Hey if jiggas can dream for DMC5 and Dino Crisis revival, I'ma keep dreaming.

bet's still on, notsafeforwork, so you best have whatever devilish avatar you want to shame someone with ready.
Cuz the one I got's been ready for over a year~

I'll be handcrafting one just for you, bro. :)

And I still believe Alex and Urien will be in too...as DLC

Numb

Very glad a 360 grappler like gief is in. Birdie and Mika too and game it is looking nice.
Although i would have wanted Haggar or Hugo in his stead but this is still awesome.
Don't understand the salt. A redesign would have been welcome. Maybe his cape is permanent and a longer mohawk.

Very glad a 360 grappler like gief is in. Birdie and Mika too and game it is looking nice.
Although i would have wanted Haggar or Hugo in his stead but this is still awesome.
Don't understand the salt. A redesign would have been welcome. Maybe his cape is permanent and a longer mohawk.

Has it been confirmed that Gief will have 360 motions? Thought Capcom was doing away with those motions. Both Birdie and Mika have half circle motions for their command grabs.

I wouldn't mind if Gief had a 360 motion for his super, like Alex's hyper bomb or Cerebella's ultimate showstopper.

Numb

Has it been confirmed that Gief will have 360 motions? Thought Capcom was doing away with those motions. Both Birdie and Mika have half circle motions for their command grabs.

I wouldn't mind if Gief had a 360 motion for his super, like Alex's hyper bomb or Cerebella's ultimate showstopper.

I am not sure.
People love churning butter so i doubt they would remove it due to difficulty.
If anyone has the chance to keep the 360s it's him. Alot of the charge characters became motion but Bison still fully charged even though charges are harder to people for some reason cos they want to be advancing.

WarRock

I never actually knew what turned Zangief's hand green..
It has a generic "focused chi attack" explanation.

The story behind his Final Atomic Buster is cooler (he was practicing in the middle of a storm, didn't notice a fucking TORNADO coming, ended up being spun and knocked down head first into the ground, found that awesome and decided that was going to be his signature move), as is for his Spinning Piledriver (fighting against a bear, he got surprised his spinning lariat didn't kill the bear, he tried a piledriver but both got dragged into a waterfall mid-move, so they descended spinning).

Horseress

What's his v-skill?

V-Skill: Iron Muscle

Zangief shows the true power of his body when he activates Iron Muscle. During Iron Muscle, Zangief can absorb one attack, which leaves him with recoverable health. If players hold down medium punch and medium kick and then press a direction on the joystick, Zangief will begin to slowly close in on the opponent. Upon release from the walk, Zangief flexes his muscles and hits the opponent if close enough.

You can read more here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom