• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure.
People love churning butter so i doubt they would remove it due to difficulty.
If anyone has the chance to keep the 360s it's him. Alot of the charge characters became motion but Bison still fully charged even though charges are harder to people for some reason cos they want to be advancing.

Isn't Psycho Inferno qcb now?

notworksafe

Can't wait until the last character is announced and the V in the SFV logo turns upside town and it's actually alpha 4 :WOW:
And then everyone gets custom combos
MrlcnI1.png

Busaiku

The latest Death Battle made it seem a lot closer than it actually would be.
Mr. Satan would wreck almost anyone from Street Fighter.

Neoxon

The latest Death Battle made it seem a lot closer than it actually would be.
Mr. Satan would wreck almost anyone from Street Fighter.
Not as many as you would think, but he would wreck a good chunk of the cast since Hercule is considerably stronger than the average person.

BossLackey

Gold Member
Anyone know if there's a good sub-Reddit for fighting games in general? Specifically centered around spectating tournaments?

SamVimes

In a way i love the cognitive dissonance of 3rd strike fanboys that keep saying how dumping the old roster for a whole new cast was genius but cry because their favs aren't in in the new game.

Coda

I've been calling SF V, Street Fighter Cinco after watching the Excellent Adventures episode with LI Joe. It just sounds so exotic that way.

Neoxon

Just out of curiosity, how's the FGC in Houston? I've been needing to train more, but I can't find many people in my community who play USF4, Mahvel, Melee & Smash 4.

notworksafe

Just out of curiosity, how's the FGC in Houston? I've been needing to train more, but I can't find many people in my community who play USF4, Mahvel, Melee & Smash 4.

Texas Showdown is in Houston, the FGC is pretty strong there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TexasGamingChampionships/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HoustonVGN

There's a place called Insomnia that hosts weeklies on Friday (free, 7-12 PM) and Tuesday ($5, 7-3 PM-AM) and a tournament every Saturday.

https://www.facebook.com/insomniaVGC?fref=ts

Insomnia Video Game Culture & Vinyl Toys
5169 Cypress Creek Pkwy (FM 1960 West)
Houston, TX 77069
(281) 440 - 1405

Stole all this info from the Houston FGC thread on SRK http://forums.shoryuken.com/discuss...ton-thread-texas-showdown-5-08-15-5-10-15/p88

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
must be hard to find people who play street fighter, marvel versus capcom and smash bros, my heart goes out to you

is Houston near Arcade UFO?

I'm kind of indifferent to Gief being in the game right now. I'd rather have Alex, but I'm not going to pitch a fit over Gief being in.

I just need to see actual matches. I've seen enough of Birdie and Mika to know that I want to play them in SFV. Gief, I need more details.

must be hard to find people who play street fighter, marvel versus capcom and smash bros, my heart goes out to you

is Houston near Arcade UFO?

if arcade ufo's is fubar's then it should be in Austin which is like a hella long ass drive. Like 4+ hours

Quick observation regarding the Gief trailer:

I'm probably not the only one to notice this, but it looks like Gief's anti air elbow(at 0:16) seems to cause a crush counter.

Does anybody else's anti air normals cause a crush counter? Was that a thing in the SFV beta, or is this a recent addition? The thought of Birdie's crouching fierce causing a crush counter is makes me excited. Crouching fierce crush counter into either bull horn or anti air hanging chain. Yeeess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom