• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
As a heads up, SEGA has given us 3DS classics codes to give away on steam/as prizes during Canada Cup VF. the games we're giving away are Streets of Rage 2 and Gunstar Heroes.
quoted for new page
Are these for US or EU eShop? I have those games but for the sake of those that want the codes, best to state the region :3
US eshop prolly since SoA gave them to us.

Neoxon

Thanks for the tips on the Houston FGC meet-ups. Once I get my TE2, I should be able to attend the meet-ups. For reference, do any of these places play USF4 on the PS4?

Did anyone bet against you with your Gief and Sim picks?

I believed in Vulva which is why I was crying weeks ago. Looks like I'm going to main Karin or Vega.

h257t1T.gif

jerry1594

I have no idea why people are getting mad that their character isn't in the initial 16. It's not like you can make Capcom cancel the character and make a new one from scratch.
But if you are wanting Skullomania or T.Hawk you should stop reading wikia entries so much and bring your expectations back down to reality.

mbpm1

I have no idea why people are getting mad that their character isn't in the initial 16. It's not like you can make Capcom cancel the character and make a new one from scratch

Can we make Capcom give Gief a better Critical Art animation though

pls

Numb

Indeed

I just stopped caring. It does wonders for the nerves.
I say that as someone who got alot of his characters in the frst initial roster. Very lucky.
Don't know what Hakan players must be feeling not even having hopes in dlc more than other characters do.
Can we make Capcom give Gief a better Critical Art animation though

pls
Even Birdie got the ground plant before him.
I don't know if that was the full critical but it needs improvement no matter how cool suplexes are.

I say that as someone who got alot of his characters in the frst initial roster. Very lucky.
Don't know what Hakan players must be feeling not even having hopes in dlc more than other characters do.
Lucky you

That feeling when Guilty Gear AND Street Fighter got nothing to offer you sucks. They got me on Arcana death row now. I'm hoping ASW will grant me an UNIEL reprieve before it's too late. I might even start trying to learn 3S at this rate since I've done my homework in SG and VSav.

Numb

Liking this guy and his self-aware trolling.
Lucky you

That feeling when Guilty Gear AND Street Fighter got nothing to offer you. They got me on Arcana death row now. I'm hoping ASW will grant me an UNIEL reprieve before it's too late. I might even start trying to learn 3S at this rate since I've done my homework in SG and VSav.

Pot is all i need and everyone other than Bison in SFV i like. Used to always be down on Ken but even he is cool now. Beyond lucky. UNIEL got Hilda,Vatista and although i hate Weildstein design alot he is a very fun grappler.

shaowebb

I'm not crying. Cool though

Why are giants banned?

They ignore hitstun and take up Galactus amounts of space. In fact...just think Galactus PS3. Its not quiiiiiiiite the same, but its close enough to know why folks say forget em. They aren't really a good way to make folks excited for a comeback Tatsunoko vs Capcom tournament.

If Hakan made the initial roster, all the people who claim that they'd get the game would flip their shit and probably break the internet for a couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom