• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

l_560a6d3825082.jpg

l_560a6d381d76e.jpg

l_560a6d382f0aa.jpg

l_560a6d3829317.jpg

l_560a6d3820a32.jpg

l_560a6d38273ab.jpg

l_560a6d382d1b1.jpg

l_560a6d3822d5f.jpg

l_560a6d382b26d.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/089/716/560a6d382b26d.html

You can't hotlink Famitsu images you MUST REHOST THEM on imgur etc.
Case in point

Eff your adugits
tbpDpIF.jpg

Blatant Jolyne Kujo ripoff with Tae kwon do pants and stupid crazy (yet sex crazy) pandering characterization is trash. Everyone better go take a couple semesters of character design from Full Sail University now or their opinions on these highbrow works won't matter.

Character looks okay from the face and arm. Hope she plays like Vanessa Lewis :p

Are you serious with this post, why would you say something like that? How is pandering and what is she pandering to exactly? Are you entirely sure it's a rip-off and not a tribute there's a difference and rip-off doesn't have connotative to bad.

Edit: Shit, the pics keep on coming there's a flood in here.

mbpm1

Are you serious with this post, why would you say something like that? How is pandering and what is she pandering to exactly? Are you entirely sure it's a rip-off and not a tribute there's a difference and rip-off doesn't have connotative to bad.

There are no tributes. No one would willingly pay homage to something. It can only be a rip off.

/s

I don't think this is what pizzaro is saying, but I've def seen that attitude floating around

Azure J

So I think I'm going to stay out of the Laura thread on Gaming side because there's a smell of shitstorm in the air. :lol

Really curious to see how she plays.

Ya know, I think having really good lighting/shaders is the most "next-gen" thing you can do.

Lighting, shading & 60FPS are all "next gen" ever needs fam. You get brownie points for good AA as well.

Pappasman

Blatant Jolyne Kujo ripoff with Tae kwon do pants and stupid crazy (yet sex crazy) pandering characterization is trash. Everyone better go take a couple semesters of character design from Full Sail University now or their opinions on these highbrow works won't matter.

Character looks okay from the face and arm. Hope she plays like Vanessa Lewis :p

ngl SF needs more Jojos ripoffs.

Dahbomb

Aww man I wanted some Ono trolling before Laura's reveal! You know he would've tried to tease it into being Blanka related!

Crocodile

Not going to lie, a thought I had, after "I wonder how she plays like and if she'll be fun?", was "I can't wait till the fanart starts pouring in!" and now I feel like a bad person :/

So I think I'm going to stay out of the Laura thread on Gaming side because there's a smell of shitstorm in the air. :lol

Really curious to see how she plays.

Oh you know it brother and it will be a goddamn shame (especially since we don't have video to talk about her playstyle instead).

WarRock

Blanka's pupil?

It's funny since Rage of the Dragon has a female brazilian character without supernatural powers (she is a mechanic and throws tools at you though!) but her mexican partner has electricity powers too.

Azure J

Oh you know it brother and it will be a goddamn shame (especially since we don't have video to talk about her playstyle instead).

It's the perfect storm of "sexy" female character & video game racial draft. This will either be amazing or GAF will collectively be awesome and bail out entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom