• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes. Gief is in. I think it's good Capcom is finally really altering the way special moves look with classic characters.

Hopefully with a redesign, character had so much potential marred by some bad aesthetics.

Nah, my bitch was fine. Her design wasn't plagued by being overly complicated with too many colors or acessories. It was nice plain and simple. You had a top, some sweat pants looking shit, gloves, and those Rita horns. I picked her up in the first place just for the way she looked.

Neoxon

Bifuteki be trollin'.

12068991_10204617124577758_1994283161550629587_o.jpg

How do we make polls on here. I want to see everyone's favorite fighting game series is. I'm going to post the plan for my poll here in case I forgot something and one of you can point out the omission(s).

Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Virtua Fighter
Killer Instinct
Dead or Alive
King of Fighters
Super Smash Bros.
Guilty Gear
Marvel Vs. Capcom
BlazBlue
Bloody Roar
Clayfighter or did it just have two games?

Numb

How do we make polls on here. I want to see everyone's favorite fighting game series is. I'm going to post the plan for my poll here in case I forgot something and one of you can point out the omission(s).

Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Virtua Fighter
Killer Instinct
Dead or Alive
King of Fighters
Super Smash Bros.
Guilty Gear
Marvel Vs. Capcom
BlazBlue
Bloody Roar
Clayfighter or did it just have two games?

There are way too many fighters if you intend to put each one in.

Juri is a really bad character design. Her gameplay is cool though.

Nah you tripping. I just find it amusing how all the time you see people do plain critiques like this here in general parts, but in actual art community threads here and on forums, that shit is non-existent. When we do find something we dislike we go in depth about why such and such doesn't work going into every facet, there is nil drive-by rag remarks.

jerry1594

Nah you tripping. I just find it amusing how all the time you see people do plain critiques like this here in general parts, but in actual art community threads here and on forums, that shit is non-existent. When we do find something we dislike we go in depth about why such and such doesn't work going into every facet, there is nil drive-by rag remarks.
Blatant Jolyne Kujo ripoff with Tae kwon do pants and stupid crazy (yet sex crazy) pandering characterization is trash. Everyone better go take a couple semesters of character design from Full Sail University now or their opinions on these highbrow works won't matter.

Character looks okay from the face and arm. Hope she plays like Vanessa Lewis :p

mbpm1

Blatant Jolyne Kujo ripoff with Tae kwon do pants and stupid crazy (yet sex crazy) pandering characterization is trash. Everyone better go take a couple semesters of character design from Full Sail University now or their opinions on these highbrow works won't matter.

Actually, they have to win a major for their opinions to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom