• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks better than all the new characters in SF4.

But I agree with that one comment in the roster thread about her looking like a walking sprite advertisement.

Beckx

Ya know at a certain point people just see hit boxes instead of characters not this shit

I think they look fine

Well yeah when it's Capcom and SF this is what people say

For every other game the art is excuse number 1 to *not* play it.

Which maybe just means

Capcom fans have gotten used to bad art in the modern era. :p

anime KBR

CQSsWABUAAEtYcM.jpg

https://twitter.com/BroYouyan/status/649833742052163584

ShinMaruku

I think Laura looks pretty Brazillian to me, I understand why some would say otherwise but man not worth it. People still think Dudley ain't black. :p

WarRock

The zoom in Gief's super is atrocious. Why not use it only for one of the suplexes and make him roll over the opponent for each suplex?

His stage is fucking awesome though, so many bears.

CQT1IjfUEAAMiJy.png

Xrd half way poll results. It's going to be hilarious if HOS actually wins this,
The top 8 is almost exactly as I expected. What I didn't expect were Bridget and Anji in third and fifth place. I'm not all that happy about the former and glad about the latter.

Coda

Yikes. The Laura thread is full on stupid.

Every reveal thread seems to go that way, especially when a woman is revealed. Everyone has their own stupid idea of how a certain woman character should be. Just leave it alone people and roll with it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I didn't think it could get worse than the Gief stuff.

boy was I wrong

Man, reasoning on the internet truly is a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom