• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

Chocoblanka forever sad.

She's too busy fantasizing about Necalli

CQCc2UcUkAEHgIO.jpg:large

Crocodile

It's the perfect storm of "sexy" female character & video game racial draft. This will either be amazing or GAF will collectively be awesome and bail out entirely.

I totally didn't think about this but you're right!

Hell we even had at least one person in that thread go "she doesn't look Brazilian"

That thread is a powder keg waiting to go off. Hopefully people can remain chill.

pixelish

oh no, ono is unhappy
Yoshinori Ono ‏@Yoshi_OnoChin 59s
I have been stabbed from behind..However I'm thinking about working hard on @EGSmexico @BrasilGameShow NY comic-con.Plz get out of my way...

Yoshinori Ono ‏@Yoshi_OnoChin 12s
To visiting to @EGSmexico in tomorrow,I apologize that I'll be not able to speak about ...but I want to try as much as possible for event.

jerry1594

Fashitsu and their backstabbing ways. You pay them to write you a pointless review that will get referenced on wikipedia at best and this is how they repay you.

Will this be Count's new main?

Laura's playstyle from the screenshots and her hair are bad ass. Only problem with Laura is her outfit. Looks too plain. Maybe a regular tanktop in a softer green color with some very small head accessory around her head like some females wear at the world cups would have made it a little better.

Like so except the flowers are smaller and in the color of her outfit.

edit: Found a better picture. Except I don't know if those are flowers or not.

FACE

Banned
I totally didn't think about this but you're right!

Hell we even had at least one person in that thread go "she doesn't look Brazilian"

That thread is a powder keg waiting to go off. Hopefully people can remain chill.

I'm very curious to know what this person thinks brazilians should look like.

I really like Laura from an aesthetic standpoint. That's nearly all I really have to say right now since we have no trailer.

I hope for one of two things. One, is that she's a KOF style grappler, in that she has command throws she can combo into. Imagine if she could do low forward into a command throw. If not that, then I hope her V-skill/V-trigger has something to do with grappling.

It would be intersting if somebody's v-trigger turned them into a grappler. We'll see.

Just met up with the London Marvel crowd - DarkHadou, Shuffle and Espada Jerome. They and a couple of us are currently in a nice coffeeshop. I'm enjoying this gorgeous weather.

We're pretty much waiting for Infexious and KBrad now. Gonna be a cool evening. :)

Ono stabbed by his own countrymen :(

Famitsu just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Famitsu for print , nor will they purchase any of digital copies. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Famitsu has alienated an entire market with this move.

Famitsu, publicly apologize and cancel this leak or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Laura looks boring on the design side, like Rashid. They look like a soft compromise laid out during a focus group test to be sure it would arm no one. And thus a plain character comes out. :|

Tizoc

Laura looks boring on the design side, like Rashid. A soft compromise laid out during a focus group test to be sure it would arm no one. And thus a plain character.

What would your ideal female brazilian and arab fighting game character look like then :3

pizzacat

Banned
Laura looks boring on the design side, like Rashid. They look like a soft compromise laid out during a focus group test to be sure it would arm no one. And thus a plain character comes out. :|
Ya know at a certain point people just see hit boxes instead of characters not this shit

I think they look fine

DunpealD

What would your ideal female brazilian and arab fighting game character look like then :3

More belts, zippers, watches, eyepatch and DC with battery pack like in Typing of the dead.

To be honest. I'd prefered Laura to wear something like a customized Jiu Jitsu Gi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom