• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

I would be surprised if Akuma isn't the first new character. Or in the first new batch of characters if they're gonna roll the updates that way.

ShinMaruku

what

I thought you played Juri and Freebuki
I play Juri,Cammy and Ibooty. :E Depending if I don't want a fight with Juri, it's Cammy or Ibooty. Like against Bipson. Fuck the Juri match up Cammy time!

I heard they removed her light attack confirms though. I really like her CA. So many ways to combo into it.
Her CA going into combos is mainly why I gravitated to her as well as just her movement and her normals.

Sayad

Yikes. The Laura thread is full on stupid.
uDaMsmQ.gif

notworksafe

not really. chun and cammy got bigger boobs, ryu looks a bit more like a hobo, and gief looks the same.

bison got old and has a much cooler outfit, so that's something.

Horseress

Aging in SFV makes zero sense. Bison is older, Birdie looks kinda older, you can even say Ryu and Ken look a bit older as well, but Cammy looks like a little girl, somehow

Tuning in to anime twitch and the things i've found....
I can give you a link if you curious. Surprisingly looks like a thick Laura lol

idk if its just anime twitch. iutana had a pretty nsfw overlay of juri when he was streaming lol.

hit me up yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom