• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Thanks for the info. I like the movement change in that I could never do those rapid moving around things pros do.

Could never do it either but pisses me off they removed it out of high level play.
There's a ton of stuff people can't do but enjoy watching world level players for.

ShinMaruku

Let the first who wants to burn 'Anime ' FGC be the match stick. I really don't get the issue. If you ask me all are batshit insane.

NEO0MJ

Could never do it either but pisses me off they removed it out of high level play.
There's a ton of stuff people can't do but enjoy watching world level players for.

True, but it's easy to see why they did so. If they show the casuals that they removed a technical obstacle they might get them to stick with the game longer, or at least that's what Namco hopes will happen.

Dai101

Banned
Can we burn down the anime FGC and start over?

image.php

But yeah, not a bad idea.

What's this FGW you speak of?

( ,_,)

we are all FGW eternal sleepers

I miss the slums.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Funniest thing was seeing those Death by Degrees videos on the side. What a game that was. Other than her and Ken did any fighting game character get their own game? There was Overture but it had a big cast so I don't think it counts.

When did Ken have his own game? Don't say Street Fighter 2010 cause that wasnt him

Numb

Funniest thing was seeing those Death by Degrees videos on the side. What a game that was. Other than her and Ken did any fighting game character get their own game? There was Overture but it had a big cast so I don't think it counts.
Usually not solo but with a small crew if it even happens.

You talking about this with Ken?
so sick looking

Rhapsody

Banned

Depends what you mean by big cast. I'd say the Mortal Kombat Sub Zero game might count (never played it).

Numb

According to Capcom USA it was :p

I was just joking with that one.

What game was that? I don't count Final Fight as it's not a fighter, even if its cast have al long history with Street Fighter.
That Ken don't even count huh..
Death by Degrees only one i know then with very short list.

CurlyW

What did the Anime FGC do now? Or more specifically, what dod Anime FGC Twitter do now?

EC community figureheads decide to punch down over something that was never said.

Could be mass defection messing up brackets too.

Haha, yeah that's what it usually is with me.

I'm still packing and on my way out, but after that yeah feel free to torch the place.

[nods]

Haha, touché

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom