• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

juri in sf5 wouldn't be too unexpected, i bet
tumblr_lxyiucu6Z11qcq2vho1_500.gif

I hope so....

ShinMaruku

Even if I liked JD the fact that he's ass would make me never play him. :p

Elena is ok the salt she brings is worthy of her. But Dj?
senran-kagura-estival-vs-ps4-screenshots025.jpg

Coda

juri was the worst newcomer in SF4

Yeah I liked Juri a lot. I remember when she first got revealed for Super, people got mad hyped.

I think we can all agree Rufus is the worst. I didn't like C. Viper at first but her appeal grew on me, unfortunately her playstyle never resonated with me and I terrible with her.

So the next beta for western players will take place October 22nd-25th?

Bah. I work on that week. I'll probably only be able to play for two hours maximum for the whole duration of the beta, especially given that PC users only get access to two days.

Short changing PC like that is kinda well, dumb. I sure hope they did a lot of QA for it internally because that version of the game will be running on way more configurations and had a lot less public testing and coverage!

At this point I just expect the cross play function to break entirely so they kill the PC beta and just run the remaining days on PS4. Because why not.

Short changing PC like that is kinda well, dumb. I sure hope they did a lot of QA for it internally because that version of the game will be running on way more configurations and had a lot less public testing and coverage!

At this point I just expect the cross play function to break entirely so they kill the PC beta and just run the remaining days on PS4. Because why not.

#PS4MasterRace

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

Yup. Id say 3s is more forgettable overall and I dumped 4x the amount of time into it.

The only other SF game where I remember it's OST as clearly as 4 is 2 which 4 uses as well.

3s I can only bring about 4 songs to mind off the top of my head without having to go listen to them again.

ArcSys games I don't have this issue with.

Same for any VS game that isn't MvC2 that just brings to mind that clocktower stage song and nothing else.

The Alpha games are a blur to me outside of Sakura's theme. Though I'm sure there are great tracks in there.

Any game that leaves a lasting impression is the opposite of forgettable. Saying a majority of character themes in SF4 are bad is wrong too. You might NOT LIKE the style they are done in, but they are not bad.

Clawww

wow q thanks for explaining subjectivity

...no one is gonna stop saying that sfiv music sux tho, so hopefully you won't make hilariously insecure posts w/ dozens of links each time someone dumps on that OST. it's OK, we all have our tastes.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
wow q thanks for explaining subjectivity

...no one is gonna stop saying that sfiv music sux tho, so hopefully you won't make hilariously insecure posts w/ dozens of links each time someone dumps on that OST. it's OK, we all have our tastes.

Fine I just won't make post anymore at all then :D

jerry1594

So you don't like house music I guess? Cause thats a pretty good example of a good house track. It's jazzy and has horns and some really nice side chain compression.

I've somehow never even heard this song. It's really good.
After looking up sidechain compression I disagree with the bolded. But it's not like I know anything about house lol

I liked all the new comers except Juri. I had no idea what El Fuerte played like until two years after the game came out. C.Viper cancels were too hard and I rarely saw her played till SSF4. Hakan was a unicorn online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom