• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
mistert-timdoylethelastsucka-cropfinal.jpg

Those are two worlds that I hardly expected to be combined together.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181172028]What I miss?[/QUOTE]
Actually nothing. It's been the usual drama, pachinko, fighting games and skill, popular games vs games you like, other stuff.

Nobody bitched about being in community recently though, which is a surprise.

SamVimes

So i got my stick back with the wire fixed but i still have a problem that i thought depended on that. Sometimes the left direction just doesn't work (meaning left, up-left and down left), anyone here ever had a similar problem?

Fmal

Banned
Well, I think I finally managed to snag a TE2 from this SCR Chun-Lie preorder thing that's happening. It says my order is backordered tho, so I don't know if that means I made it in on time or what.

pizzacat

Banned
Do you guys usually save for supers? Or use your meter for ex moves?

I know it depends on the character really but for characters that don't have that type of super what do you do?

Horseress

I know it depends on the character really but for characters that don't have that type of super what do you do?

It depends too much on the game. In SFIV you barely see supers in high level play because you can use meter to make some moves safer. In SfxT you barely see supers because you can do crazy damage with tag combos, that costs meter. With that said, I think we'll see more supers in SFV than in SFIV

Anne

Picking a smash character is hard. I kinda wish it was like melee where there are only 5 characters for the sake of it being easier lol

I haven't played USF4 in over a month now. Partially because I wanted to take a break and the other part is that the NFL season/Fantasy Football has consumed my life the past month. But I finally come around to updating my PS4 to the latest firmware and decide to check out how many communities has sprouted from this game and how many members they have.

The biggest by far is called "Ecchi Haven" with 201 member and the description is "If you like ecchi and anime and street fighter join my paradise". I get the feeling their may not be much SF discussion going on in there though. The next closest is Street Fighter Nation with 12. That one seems to have more serious players but is rather small so it's hard to get discussion going. Another one that stood out to me has some kind of Asian writing on it(not sure which country) with some gore and nudity as the banner and icon(seems to be from a game or 3D movie though).

USF4 Communities off to a great start so far. Hopefully it can hold the fort until SFV comes out.

Numb

I haven't played USF4 in over a month now. Partially because I wanted to take a break and the other part is that the NFL season/Fantasy Football has consumed my life the past month. But I finally come around to updating my PS4 to the latest firmware and decide to check out how many communities has sprouted from this game and how many members they have.

The biggest by far is called "Ecchi Haven" with 201 member and the description is "If you like ecchi and anime and street fighter join my paradise". I get the feeling their may not be much SF discussion going on in there though. The next closest is Street Fighter Nation with 12. That one seems to have more serious players but is rather small so it's hard to get discussion going. Another one that stood out to me has some kind of Asian writing on it(not sure which country) with some gore and nudity as the banner and icon(seems to be from a game or 3D movie though).

USF4 Communities off to a great start so far. Hopefully it can hold the fort until SFV comes out.
Anime comes for everything. Just a matter of time.

Infinite

Depends on the character and the game they're in. Since I been playing SF4 more than anything else I'll talk about that game and supers for the most part suck in it. They don't hardly offer any extra utility outside of just getting fast damage and it's better used for FADC and EX moves which do offer utility (ex messiah kick for example).

They probably had him on a watchlist after all the Arcana Heart he's played over the years.

For real though, if you ever travel to Japan try to avoid a layover in Canada. It's pretty damn likely you're going to get harassed by customs out there, they go in super hard looking for doujinshi and the like.
shit, glad my layovers this year are staying int he US. Heading to japan in december

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom