• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

Like he aint win a tournament for the last two weeks. Then wash Santarouman.

you're not that good, b

gotcha

QIUPsis.gif

im probably not gonna touch bison

I used Deejay even though he was ass. I'll use Elena even if she was ass too b

are you counting Birdie as one of the melaninboys

Kumubou

Standard is 100 yen for one play (round numbers can vary). Older games are 100 yen for two plays. Some places charge 50 yen per play but they are rare.
There's been a push to move to digital payment systems, with the big advantage to that being that you can charge non-standard (read: higher) fees per game, as costs (like rent and taxes) keep going up but the per-game take is fixed (and has gone down with the per-game fees introduced by Nesica, Aime, Bananapass, etc.) Konami is out in front with this (of course they are) with their Paseli system -- most of their Bemani games now have stunted play modes on coin credits. I know Taito has been testing a similar system with their Nesica cabinets, and it wouldn't surprise me if most major network providers moved to a similar system as the industry continues to eat itself.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Infiltration_Made_R_Mika_Happen

I say there are going to be 3-4 more females announced. Probably Karen, Sakura, one of the new characters and another fan service one. The hell, all of them are fanservice except for Chun Li.

Dlent

I hope my joke of every Sol player just voting for Sol 2 is correct. I'd honestly prefer any character that wouldn't get in otherwise to win the vote, and HOS qualifies.

Marz

Oh wow all the female characters finishing above all the male characters besides Sol.

What a surprise.

USD

TOPANGA LEAGUE 5 (B) ROUND 2

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv232175924 Free viewing period over.

Today's matches:

Pepeday (El Fuerte) vs. Kenzo (Akuma)
3-1 ●○○○
6 (Poison) vs. Sasaki (Cody)
2-3 ●○●○●
SANTAROU (Sagat) vs. NINOMAE (Rose)
3-1 ●○○○
MDR (Rufus) vs. Dashio (Seth)
0-3 ●●●
aiai (Juri) vs. Fuudo (Fei Long)
3-0 ○○○
Kawaguchi (Rose) vs. Shiro (Abel)
3-1 ○●○○
Kitasenju DJ (Dee Jay) vs. Matsuri (Chun-Li)
3-0 ○○○
Gachikun (Sagat) vs. Shiro (Abel)
1-3 ○●●●
Misse (Makoto) vs. Pepeday (El Fuerte)
1-3 ○●●●
Hagejin (Zangief) vs. 6 (Poison)
0-3 ●●●

Pepto

Banned
I was wondering why I have missed all the FGC news lately and then I find out that this thread has been moved... Not like this.

Fmal

Banned
Are non-Mad Catz PS4 stick still shitty or is there a good alternative now? I'm tired of waiting for the TE4s to show back up in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom