• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna NEED

Vincent_Valentine.png

whewwwwwwwwww

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

CPS2

Trying to use Urien.. His target combos lead into nothing?

Basically you want to use his light headbutt in a similar way to Sagat's tiger knee. cr.HP xx headbutt, or if you land cr.HP fully, ex headbutt then tackle xx super. And footsies. Sweeps and overheads. And watch RX.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Ryan Hart and MOV are in my pool, at least I dodged Fuudo and Itazan

yeah we got more than one pool for vf 😱

Guys I think I'm in love with my co-worker.

Know her three days but she is driving me nuts already.

Day 1: Meet her, cutie but not my type, I say I like Street Fighter, she says she likes games too mostly Dragon Quest.

Day 2: Later in the day shes explaining to someone that I like street fighter, the person does not know what it is and shes all "Really!?" and names all the Street Fighter characters, then uses Dhalsim as the character to go into detail with naming all the moves and some BnB combos...

Shes on my radar now.

Day 3 (Today): Someone asks what my favorite SF character is, I say Vega (meaning Bison) and she completely knows there are name changes in the Japanese and International versions, so she starts singing Vega(claw) theme song.... heart totally swooning at this point. Realizes I meant dictator and says "ahh final boss" and hums his theme...Then later starts naming a bunch of gaming companies and their games....

I think I found the one guys!

Day 1: Meet her, cutie but not my type, I say I like Street Fighter, she says she likes games too mostly Dragon Quest.

Day 2: Later in the day shes explaining to someone that I like street fighter, the person does not know what it is and shes all "Really!?" and names all the Street Fighter characters, then uses Dhalsim as the character to go into detail with naming all the moves and some BnB combos...

Shes on my radar now.

Day 3 (Today): Someone asks what my favorite SF character is, I say Vega (meaning Bison) and she completely knows there are name changes in the Japanese and International versions, so she starts singing Vega(claw) theme song.... heart totally swooning at this point. Realizes I meant dictator and says "ahh final boss" and hums his theme...Then later starts naming a bunch of gaming companies and their games....

MM her for $1000

Shes on my radar now.

Sounds like a keeper ;)

Shes on my radar now.

No way she's single bro... NO WAY. I'm sorry.

Shes on my radar now.

Sounds like you are setting yourself up for disappointment, RIP

pixelish

Shes on my radar now.

130221984383.png

i mean, why didn't you just say bison to avoid the possible confusion?

...or maybe, it was all part of your plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom