• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayad

I'd say in form Xiao Hai is better, but Snake is being held back a lot by bad match ups. Until his sub is good enough, I don't see him taking anything with major international presence.

Tripon

I don't know if the FGC stream can beat Bob Ross. His stream already has nearly 50,000 people watching old eps of him painting.

mbpm1

image.php

This is the best avatar on Gaf right now.

who made/has this

mooncakes

I was gonna post this last week but i totally forgot.

So last weekend, I went to my school fighting game tourney, it was called the fight for a cause event. I think it was streamed by jyosua or something like that.

This was my first tournament. Playing offline is hella different playing online and TV lag is huge. I don't what is it with the small new tv, but i feels like my input comes out like a second later. When 1-2 in both Xrd and sf4. Feels like everyone is so skilled or online habits makes me terrible. Maybe both lol.

Marz

So last weekend, I went to my school fighting game tourney, it was called the fight for a cause event. I think it was streamed by jyosua or something like that.

This was my first tournament. Playing offline is hella different playing online and TV lag is huge. I don't what is it with the small new tv, but i feels like my input comes out like a second later. When 1-2 in both Xrd and sf4. Feels like everyone is so skilled or online habits makes me terrible. Maybe both lol.

There was probably no lag. You probably play with lag at home so youre not used to a lagless setup.

Anne

Chances are the TV was less laggy than what you are used to, unless you play on a CRT at home.

You could have just bought a monitor tbh. That's what I did when I wasn't sure what tvs had the least amount of display lag. Then again I don't care about having a large screen..

Marz

Even though that account is just a joke account, I really like some of those quotes.

"Players strive to be the best, but look at the friends, experiences, and joy you've had during your journey.

That is the best."

That, to me, is fighting games.

Fuck that im trying to body fools.

Line_HTX

Even though that account is just a joke account, I really like some of those quotes.

"Players strive to be the best, but look at the friends, experiences, and joy you've had during your journey.

That is the best."

That, to me, is fighting games.

Super cheesy anime quotes about friendship and journey.

Kumubou

It really is better to learn to enjoy the people and the experiences, because at the end of the day most players are not winning much of anything.

FGC Bob Ross is anime? Preposterous!
There's a reason he makes a cameo in Chaos Code, happily painting magical girls in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom