• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna laugh when Ono sets the troll machine into overdrive at the full disc release of the game with the real files.

*Tutorial art is actually placeholder and the full story mode is a fully animated Street Fighter film.
*Gems are back in full force
*Alex=Rufus, Urien=Blanka, Ibuki=Rose, Balrog=Dee Jay, Juri=Decapre and Guile=Remy (LMAO @ Remy being the first 3S character)

GAF will literally eat itself from the inside out.

Numb

I'm gonna laugh when Ono sets the troll machine into overdrive at the full disc release of the game with the real files.

*Tutorial art is actually placeholder and the full story mode is a fully animated Street Fighter film.
*Alex=Rufus, Urien=Blanka, Ibuki=Rose, Balrog=Dee Jay, Juri=Decapre and Guile=Remy (LMAO @ Remy being the first 3S character)

I expect even worse from him.
Won't at all be surprised when the flip is switched.

pixelish

mfw this actually happened
g0JS1n6.png

I already have Mika and Karin to play. I'm immune to trolling via DLC... heck if anything it just means I'm more likely to have enough fight money by the time they finally do release Juri and Ibuki :p

Perro

I hope Capcom makes some new characters or bring back obscure characters with a complete revamp for DLC.
That Fan voice tho, I'm expecting a whacky trollish design, hype.

Nightii

Banned
Datamining is not a PC exclusive practice, though.

I am hyped about everything revealed for SF5 so far, the fact I got my hype earlier than Ono wanted is not a problem.

Swarna

People who make movie trailers say that spoiling stuff in them actually makes people more interested in going to watch them. If the PC beta had this much data then the full game at release would have had at least as much and the DLC would have been spoiled regardless of whether the PC beta was released. That's not to mention that even if there was no PC version people would start mining the PS4 version. You'd need to go on media blackout, really, to avoid ruining the surprise. I mean, it could have been avoided by just not putting all this shit on the beta but I get the feeling Capcom doesn't really care about leaks in the first place.

character reveals could've at least had some hype :(

The first initial character reveals for fighting games(specifically sequels) are hype, but I eventually just want to know the full cast way before their intended reveal schedules. I'm not an advocate of leaks, but I just want to know the full cast right off the bat.

Nightii

Banned
Honestly, the hype from individual character reveals might not be worth spreading out the butthurt whining through years.

Just to hell with it, reveal the full roster in one go, endure the concentrated blast of roster discussion tears and be done with it until DLC is announced.

Sayad

People who make movie trailers say that spoiling stuff in them actually makes people more interested in going to watch them. If the PC beta had this much data then the full game at release would have had at least as much and the DLC would have been spoiled regardless of whether the PC beta was released. That's not to mention that even if there was no PC version people would start mining the PS4 version. You'd need to go on media blackout, really, to avoid ruining the surprise. I mean, it could have been avoided by just not putting all this shit on the beta but I get the feeling Capcom doesn't really care about leaks in the first place.
That's not possible yet.

Also, whoever said that about movie trailers, haven't seen the reactions for "The Martian" 3 minutes trailer.

Swarna

That's not possible yet.

Also, whoever said that about movie trailers, haven't seen the reactions for "The Martian" 3 minutes trailer.

When there's a need or necessity for something, it will be provided. Literally no one's actively trying to go through PS4 data now because there's a more conveniently crackable PC version available.

Not sure what reactions you're talking about with The Martian. Random youtubers? First of all, it's based on a readily-available book. And reactions =/= sales/profits which is what movie-makers are concerned with. The "people" I'm talking about are the ones who make trailers.

HardRojo

character reveals could've at least had some hype :(
I will still look forward to the character trailers just to see how they play and what new stuff they have. UMvC3's roster got leaked the same day it was revealed and that didn't stop me from enjoying Rocket Raccoon's and Phoenix Wright's reveal trailers :D
Urien's trailer is gonna be hype as fuck.

jerry1594

I think the main reason I want this (other than the PS4 version looking so much better and performing better) is that I got impatient and padhacked two FC4s and bought a TE2
Should've gotten the Xrd deluxe edition I heard that pad has the least lag pcb and the actual build quality of the pad is trash anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom