• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO_Andy

I don't think it's possible to defend that Cammy crotch shot without looking like a perv.

Shouta said:
Videogames kept me away from the R.Mika stuff yesterday.
After an hour of me posting that thread it blew up to 9 pages. Doing a quick google search... yeah, it's at all the news sites. Mission accomplished.
Screen%2BShot%2B11-08-15%2Bat%2B02.03%2BPM.PNG

BadWolf

Watched Combofiend's Zangief vid with ign, getting really heavy Maxima vibes from this iteration.

His stand HP looks the same as Maxima's, complete with the guard point.

Tripon

I don't think it's possible to defend that Cammy crotch shot without looking like a perv.

After an hour of me posting that thread it blew up to 9 pages. Doing a quick google search... yeah, it's at all the news sites. Mission accomplished.
I hope you are proud of yourself.

So how come Miku got a tag and not this guy?

Dahbomb

The Troll no gif showing up next to the search results is fucking brilliant!

Numb

Tsking the piss is fine. Not every second tho.
Also fuck Idolmaster. Both the Berserk and Tekken dudes are deep in there and they got finicky releases. Coincidence? Not!

Shun

Tsking the piss is fine. Not every second tho.
Also fuck Idolmaster. Both the Berserk and Tekken dudes are deep in there and they got finicky releases. Coincidence? Not!

Read the famitsu article, it's pretty good and funny. Explain more about Harada personality.

Actually a lot of people are obsessed with it, not just Miura and Harada. It's pretty funny how deep a lot of higher profile people are in it.

what is idolmaster really
It's a game where you produce male or female characters and turn them into stars and idols.

It's a simulation game so you kinda interact with the character and help them reach their goals of being the best at singing or dancing or whatever. It's also become stupid popular and is now a multimedia franchise.

Numb

Read the famitsu article, it's pretty good and funny. Explain more about Harada personality.

Actually a lot of people are obsessed with it, not just Miura and Harada. It's pretty funny how deep a lot of higher profile people are in it.

It's a game where you produce male or female characters and turn them into stars and idols.

It's a simulation game so you kinda interact with the character and help them reach their goals of being the best at singing or dancing or whatever. It's also become stupid popular and is now a multimedia franchise.
Cool read.
What i understood of the crazy translation.
It probably invaded the minds of the OPM Manga creators already tbh
You take that back this instant

Numb

When's update tho :|
Random like usual and we right in an awesome fight i was waiting for the longest.
Fighting game would be awesome.
Watching Saltybet yesterday and Orochi Akuma was fighting this dude who only had a 1 punch animation that was an insta kill even blocked.lol

MrDaravon

Random like usual and we right in an awesome fight i was waiting for the longest.
Fighting game would be awesome.
Watching Saltybet yesterday and Orochi Akuma was fighting this dude who only had a 1 punch animation that was an insta kill even blocked.lol

Oh wow Saltybet is still going?

Edit: Oh damn it is. "Only" ~420 people watching right now, but still impressive. I fell off at some point after the first or second huge update like a year ago, good job to whoever is running this thing though. Watching the Axearmor from SotN fight Alpha Bison, good times.

Numb

Oh wow Saltybet is still going?

Edit: Oh damn it is. "Only" ~420 people watching right now, but still impressive. I fell off at some point after the first or second huge update like a year ago, good job to whoever is running this thing though. Watching the Axearmor from SotN fight Alpha Bison, good times.
Indeed.
Always on and randomly tune in.
Around 300-600 people watching usually. Not nearly as big as before.

MrDaravon

Indeed.
Always on and randomly tune in.
Around 300-600 people watching usually. Not nearly as big as before.

Don't they have paid options too including I think a discounted option for a year at a time? Whoever running this probably isn't making bank or anything, but probably getting some pocket money out of it at least.

Numb

Don't they have paid options too including I think a discounted option for a year at a time? Whoever running this probably isn't making bank or anything, but probably getting some pocket money out of it at least.

Hope so since this thing is on ALWAYS.
Never seen it offline in my case atleast

Numb

Okay yeah, I've been missing out lol

Yeah things get crazy nowadays.
Fight a group that increases in number the longer the match goes on.
Reimu got bodied by the Lizard army a while back. No way to win.
This reminds me, I've never actually watched Saltybet.
Best moments are on YT.Rare to see things as hype as quickly but the crazy fun is still there.
Never bet against Ronald McDonald. Never.

mbpm1

.Best moments are on YT.Rare to see things as hype as quickly but the crazy fun is still there.
Never bet against Ronald McDonald. Never.

I'm checking it out now and it's making me realize how much creative possibility there are for characters again lol

Numb

I'm checking it out now and it's making me realize how much creative possibility there are for characters again lol

They update real quick and add new people all the time.
OPM Psychic girl already has a full movelist and looks amazing.
The fights are just..amazing.
This is just a random thought but I really hope Vanessa makes it in KOFXIV. We really do need more female boxers in fighting games.
Yep.
As rare as female grapplers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom