• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Shop this with Infinite Infiltration faces.

latest

Infil is the avatar master of all elements.

Loved this boss.

Luffy has been going to every European ranking event, while guys like Infiltration has been choosing American ranking events to snipe when he chooses to out of Asia. Luffy is also helped out by Ryan Hart and Valmaster choosing to not enter events due to personal life taking over.

Yeah. Luffy is flat out the best European player. He's mostly unbeatable in that region. The 4 best European players are Luffy, Valmaster, Ryan, and Gagapa. Then there's the other talents outside of those 4 with Phenom, Problem X, Andreas, etc... At a lot of those EU ranking events, in fact I think none of them had the 4 best European players all present. It's always Luffy and one other or just Luffy by himself.

It's no wonder Luffy just takes these events free. He's already pretty much unbeatable in Europe and then there's no Ryan, Valmaster, or Gagapa there? Free. The exceptions to this were Cannes and FFM Rumble.

Tripon

Yeah. Luffy is flat out the best European player. He's mostly unbeatable in that region. The 4 best European players are Luffy, Valmaster, Ryan, and Gagapa. Then there's the other talents outside of those 4 with Phenom, Problem X, Andreas, etc... At a lot of those EU ranking events, in fact I think none of them had the 4 best European players all present. It's always Luffy and one other or just Luffy by himself.

It's no wonder Luffy just takes these events free. He's already pretty much unbeatable in Europe and then there's no Ryan, Valmaster, or Gagapa there? Free. The exceptions to this were Cannes and FFM Rumble.

Cannes had Sako, Poongko, and Infiltration flying out, while Luffy did win FFM Rumble, despite Poongko, Tokido, and Valmaster also being in FFM Rumble.

Is the next SF5 character reveal at TGS?

I have to agree with you, it is just some petty complaining. There are absolutely no legitimate reasons that you have conveniently decided not to acknowledge.

I made my case for why it shouldn't go to community in a previous thread, no need to repeat it. Threads dying or experiencing a permanent reduction in traffic isn't a joke for no reason.

shaowebb

Do PS4 sticks work on the PS2?
Then there's the fact that I would only have Wii online play... :-/

Couldn't remember earlier if posted this for ya. I asked around on the TVC group and they said many are using the mayflash GCN adapter and the Tekken 5 stick this one to be precise and it works phenomenally. Plus having the Tekken 5 stick opens folks up to the PS2 library like the KOF orochi Saga, and SNK in general alongside of fun stuff like shmupping things along the lines of Castle Shikigami 2, Gradius V and R Type Final.

Just something for folks to consider. Plus many are using the great Hori VLX or VSA Kai and mod out using the zero delay encoder for PS3 sticks. Pretty simple plug and play modding there.

I guess that's why Hakan is rarely chosen but why against Sako's Elena/Evil Ryu? That's a bad matchup imo for Hakan.

I think that's right. Isn't it happening in like a week?
Well we are getting a reveal at Dubai show first this week (ono teased it),and probably another reveal at TGS next week. I think it will be new character at Dubai, then old character at TGS..

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can Mango get back to his throne? He looks like he had a really rough year. Guy looks like 20 lbs heavier. That Daddy diet.

jerry1594

So Dubai reveal is probably Karin? Red shoes, traveling the world (like Karin did to find Sakura)? No clue about the screenshot

Zissou

Grand finals Takumi vs ChrisG

Starts at around 2:30:00.

It should be noted that Takumi actually put ChrisG into losers and ChrisG came all the way back 6 games to win over Takumi.

Rare footage of ChrisG getting hyped up.

Sad I missed this live- gonna watch tonight. Takumi is really good- he came to our local and wrecked everybody. He's a real student of the game in the same way many other great players are. He can play a ton of chars at a very high level.

NEO0MJ

People who have anime avatars, they sicken me deeply. Good thing I don't have one. I knew there was a reason my posts seemed so relevant.

Tizoc

So Dubai reveal is probably Karin? Red shoes, traveling the world (like Karin did to find Sakura)? No clue about the screenshot

We expect it to be Rachid/Rashid.

People who have anime avatars, they sicken me deeply. Good thing I don't have one. I knew there was a reason my posts seemed so relevant.

What the heck is your Avatar anyways :V
It's from Banjo series right?

COT1HssUsAAGpFG.jpg
COT1I5eUEAApiPz.jpg
COT1HGNUkAAn6xQ.jpg
COT1ISqU8AAo8C2.jpg

Kbrad got Momochi's spot. Sucks for Latif who has been out in Japan since the beginning of the week. Or rather it sucks for anyone that's in Japan that doesn't get into the 64 man bracket. KBrad magically gets in. Looking at the bracket, that shit is free for Infiltration. It's funny that even though the tournament is stacked the following players aren't in there: Sako, Momochi, Michael Tan, Amiyu, Sekiganryu, Sasaki, Hagejin, Cantona, Yossan, Y., YHC Mochi, Darui, Rokkun, Juso, Kai, MDR, Ninomae, etc... well you get the point.

edit: Reiketsu also thinks it's messed up that Latif didn't get in even though he's going to be in Japan for like 20 days or so.

jbug617

Banned
http://gematsu.com/2015/09/dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-ignition-coming-ps4-ps3-ps-vita

DBFC Ignition is coming to consoles in December. They.. must not want to sell the first version much when that comes to the west in October <.<

Anime in the US is always getting messed up by this. You always seem behind

A lot of Anime games launching later this year
October:
Dengeki: Fighting Climax (US)

November:
Blade Arcus (JPN)
Koihime (JPN)

December:
Nitroplus (US and JPN)
Dengeki: Fighting Climax Ignition (JPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.