• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlent

Are the two thousand pieces of DLC for DOA5LR all cosmetic? I might pick it up on sale if it has everything I need to actually play the game.

Tripon

CTfnvbiWEAQF45-.jpg

Daigo is at Gamestart Asia.

https://twitter.com/ChannelNewsAsia/status/664254346385752064

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CTJKNHwXAAAQ8Io.mp4

Also, lol at Capcom allowing SIM to be a boss for a mobile game.

https://twitter.com/CapcomFighters/status/662673835947200512

According to Tonpy, Dark Jiewa is going to be in Japan to train for Capcom Cup. Looks like he's looking for Sakura, Yang, and Feilong players at Taito Station.

Tripon

According to Tonpy, Dark Jiewa is going to be in Japan to train for Capcom Cup. Looks like he's looking for Sakura, Yang, and Feilong players at Taito Station.

Good for him. Dark Jiewa might be the weakest player in the tournament right now, so its good that he's training.

Tripon

Who uses Sakura among the players in Capcom Cup? Dakou? Did Humanbomb qualify?

Humanbomb is in. He's the only Sakura player, Dakou isn't in yet, and is currently playing Ryu anyway.

Humanbomb busted out a Ryu a little while ago during Saigon Cup I think. So who knows what he'll use.

rookiejet

Who uses Sakura among the players in Capcom Cup? Dakou? Did Humanbomb qualify?

Humanbomb is in. He's the only Sakura player, Dakou isn't in yet, and is currently playing Ryu anyway.

Humanbomb busted out a Ryu a little while ago during Saigon Cup I think. So who knows what he'll use.

If he beats Mago, he'll get to play the winner of Humanbomb/Fuudo. If he loses, he'll play the loser of Humanbomb/Fuudo.

Lulubop

Is the last minute qualifier only open to people who have no yet qualified for the Capcup, or can someone gate keep that as well?

pixelish

Is the last minute qualifier only open to people who have no yet qualified for the Capcup, or can someone gate keep that as well?

it's still open to everyone but there's not much of an incentive to participate since you can't get cpt points anymore and there's no prize money for winning the tournament. however, if you managed to qualify for cpta finals via this (somewhat stacked) qualifier, you have a chance of winning a large chunk of the $15000 prize pool.

Topanga announced which characters the players registered to use in the Upper League.

Nemo - Rolento only
Kazunoko - Yun and Seth
Bonchan - Sagat and Ryu
Daigo - Evil Ryu only

BadWolf

Daigo's too damn stubborn tbh. No harm in choosing Ryu/Yun as a secondary but oh well.

Seems he really got effected by that time that he lost to Xian at a finals in Asia despite trying Ryu, Yun, Guile etc. In the end he went back to Ryu and started making a comeback but it was too late.

Since then I haven't seen him try an alternate character in a tournament much, aside from picking regular Ryu over evil Ryu sometimes.

Seems he really got effected by that time that he lost to Xian at a finals in Asia despite trying Ryu, Yun, Guile etc. In the end he went back to Ryu and started making a comeback but it was too late.

Since then I haven't seen him try an alternate character in a tournament much, aside from picking regular Ryu over evil Ryu sometimes.

xian still has to hold that 10-0 tho

Sayad

Perfect outcome would be MOV getting Asia Finals spot and Luffy/Valmaster getting Dream Hack Winter's so Misse and MOV move to CPT Finals. :D

Perfect outcome would be MOV getting Asia Finals spot and Luffy/Valmaster getting Dream Hack Winter's so Misse and MOV move to CPT Finals. :D

Got to play MOV in casuals and the team tournament at Canada Cup.. his Ibuki is amazing. Would love to see him in the finals.

Beckx

It's not that people with "Anime Avatars" that get banned it's that a good chunk of them are a bit distorted from reality or just socially awkward and can't say what they are trying to say properly so people misunderstand the fuck out of them. A good chunk of the mods all enjoy anime.

Half the time I jump into threads like that it's pretty fun since I try to argue for both sides of the argument if it's doable to do so and try to straighten out what people are trying to say before 50 "IM OUTRAGED AT THIS STATEMENT" post get said person banned for a misunderstanding or difference of opinion that isn't something a psycho would say.
I'm well aware this isn't the case always but it can form some light bias as it shits up a thread.

Debate stuff is fun and it's always important to try and understand other people's views on the subject matter and why they could feel that way even if you yourself don't.

You are good people.

Whoa. I don't see how a TO could ever approve one of those (unless they wanted to go through the work to confirm there were no macros enabled).

Anne

Whoa. I don't see how a TO could ever approve one of those (unless they wanted to go through the work to confirm there were no macros enabled).

Even if we checked it, it could be changed pretty much instantly at any point in the day anyways. At the same time, anybody who really wanted to cheat would be way smarter, as has been proven before.

Beckx

I miss Ral.

Mr. Ral will come back one day. Sporting some of my daughter's art for a while. She's on a huge Undertale kick, beat the Genocide run last night, which is something I won't even consider even trying after getting a look at the last boss.

Doesnt seem too many people that have points playing ranked these days

I once helped boost a guy to 4k. He had around 3600/3700 and I had a little over 3k. He came in and whooped my ass and he kept coming back over and over. I must have lost at least 7 in a row to him. He finally hits 4k and then sends me a message saying it was his first time reaching 4k and actually thanked me for helping him accomplish that lol. I was legit trying to win but I fraud my way to 3k all the time so it's easy for me to lose it when I run into better players.

mbpm1

Mr. Ral will come back one day. Sporting some of my daughter's art for a while. She's on a huge Undertale kick, beat the Genocide run last night, which is something I won't even consider even trying after getting a look at the last boss.

Don't do a Genocide route. It's a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom