• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

Fully voiced story mode, challenge mode and combo trials.

There's crossplay between ps4/ps3/vita also.

Oh okay so no exclusive chara, if it's just that then I'll get the PS3 one doesn't look like I am missing much.

Maybe Vita if I end up liking skullgirls

Dahbomb

Naruto.

And then I swiftly became disillusioned with all shonen anime and basically left anime.

Then I came back with slice of life animes and Seinen type stuff like Berserk or more grounded stuff like GiTS. And just weird things like Paprika.
Damn son you missed out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Call me when SFV looks like this.
tumblr_nr87znwL1s1svbttyo2_250.gif

Numb

Naruto.

And then I swiftly became disillusioned with all shonen anime and basically left anime.

Then I came back with slice of life animes and Seinen type stuff like Berserk or more grounded stuff like GiTS. And just weird things like Paprika.
Shonen side there is too much but the ones you could have missed are probably FMA Brotherhood and maybe Onepiece.
You got Berserk and OPM tho so no need to sweet anything.
One Piece is the best anime

you can chill with ya lil lil trash shows b

pls no spoilers

It wont stop. It aint bad at all.
Most impressive part is how it keeps going all the time. The last arc is maybe the first time i got dehyped but only cos of how long it was.
Jeez.

Dressrosa is going so damn slow. I'm starting to get fed up

Yup. Dressrosa is the best the show has been in a while, but damn its going on forever.

Shonen side there is too much but the ones you could have missed are probably FMA Brotherhood and maybe Onepiece.
You got Berserk and OPM tho so no need to sweet anything.

Shonen's got lots of great stuff. Jojo Parts 1-3, Hajime no Ippo, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, etc.

Honestly not sure why people keep watching one piece anime. It's pacing went to shit almost ten years ago and it's been almost unwatchable since Impel Down.

Numb

Shonen's got lots of great stuff. Jojo Parts 1-3, Hajime no Ippo, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, etc.

Indeed. Forgot about all those. Jojo man. Love that shit.
Shonen phase was with anime so tend to not count them for some reason reading just manga.

shaowebb

Cloud Strife is in Smash Bros...I may have to start playing again :D

My God so many things. Cloud was dizzy on the boat (dude gets seasick in FF7) and he STOLE Wario's Motorcycle because he also stole a bike for the intro of FF7. SOoooooooooo good!

Cloud Strife is in Smash Bros...I may have to start playing again :D

My God so many things. Cloud was dizzy on the boat (dude gets seasick in FF7) and he STOLE Wario's Motorcycle because he also stole a bike for the intro of FF7. SOoooooooooo good!

He doesn't get seasick. Yuffie does.

I'm going back to Poison. I'm having fun with SFIV again playing my girl. Love her so much and I'm much better at the game now I've been playing as Ryu too!

So Nintendo kept the sm4sh poll results secret? I kind of wish Capcom did that with the SF poll results, so reveals could be more of a surprise... But I know who I will be seeing in FG mode in sm4sh the entire month of December
if i pick the game up again
Did they give a release date for Cloud?
No, but Smash direct in December so probably around mid December??

So Nintendo kept the sm4sh poll results secret? I kind of wish Capcom did that with the SF poll results, so reveals could be more of a surprise... But I know who I will be seeing in FG mode in sm4sh the entire month of December
if i pick the game up again

No, but Smash direct in December so probably around mid December??

No. They'll probably reveal the date in the December update.
Ah, okay.

I am really curious how the Limit Break builds. How do summons work? So many unanswered questions.

I know some folks don't like Cloud, and he isn't my favorite either, but I really appreciate him being here. It's an interesting and unexpected addition. I do worry that he may not return in future Smash games. I hope Nintendo got a proper deal for future titles.

My #1 choice would have been Magus, but he won't be in...ever.

Lulubop

Ah, okay.

I am really curious how the Limit Break builds. How do summons work? So many unanswered questions.

I know some folks don't like Cloud, and he isn't my favorite either, but I really appreciate him being here. It's an interesting and unexpected addition. I do worry that he may not return in future Smash games. I hope Nintendo got a proper deal for future titles.

That'd be a cool choice. Reminds me how I really wish X4 Sigma was in UMVC3.

Ah, okay.

Limit Meter building is probably one of his specials (down b, I'm assuming). The summons are the stage hazard for the Midgar stage. You can see the red summon materia floating around, and if someone grabs it it's a random summon.

Limit Meter building is probably one of his specials (down b, I'm assuming). The summons are the stage hazard for the Midgar stage. You can see the red summon materia floating around, and if someone grabs it it's a random summon.
Ah, that makes total sense. I will watch the trailer again with that in mind.

Looks like Choco, Momochi, and Kazu are also heading to Korea to join Infiltration. Pretty strange to call on them to showcase SFV as they usually only use Daigo, Tokido, and Mago. Well, Momochi is understandable because he's been on Capcom TV a lot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom