• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf

The Tekken Master Cup was great, excellent level of play.

The wins that Lemon Tea got must have been such a nice confidence booster, it was funny watching her be all giddy about being able to keep up. Almost took out two members of a Korean team.

It was a bummer that Nobi's team didn't get into the grand finals, felt kind of anti-climactic with how the other Japanese team performed.

Astarte

People get banned for expressing the wrong opinion every single day. Especially when 20 people quote you with "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"/*reaction gif* dogpile and then its just a matter of time before the mod ban you. Just don't click on those threads in the future.

Yep. Avoiding threads like those are good ways to extend your forum lifespan.

petran79

Banned
how does one even go about playing VNs? i only played like the danganronpa games, steins gate and 999/vlr and i loved them all (maybe not steins gate as much) and would love to play more games like them but man it seems like 99% of them are super hard to obtain.

Ι΄ve played Katawa Shoujo, seen enough already and stopped alltogether.

The Tekken Master Cup was great, excellent level of play.

The wins that Lemon Tea got must have been such a nice confidence booster, it was funny watching her be all giddy about being able to keep up. Almost took out two members of a Korean team.

It was a bummer that Nobi's team didn't get into the grand finals, felt kind of anti-climactic with how the other Japanese team performed.

Mastercup made me sad that the west only plays SF and Smash.

So this is how Juicebox feels.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Why you firing off shots at Marz?

uoJiDJH.jpg

What are some female pro fighters I can look up to? Feels like a boy's club and it's not an inherently bad thing, but I'd love to see fellow girl players kicking butt. I need role models. <3

watching old Alpha 2 high level videos, thinking this gotta be Capcom's design philosophy for SF5. Not a lot of combos, not a lot of specials, or parries, or setplay or focus attack dash cancels. Just dudes hitting buttons at the right time and shit. Birdie just hits buttons at the right time and he wins. Super grab punishes, anti-airs, air-to-air, just controlled spaces with buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom