• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an instance of WWA being used. Opens a big portal on the ground, and mist shoots up. Missed the player, so no clue what it does.

Edit: oh yeah, and her installs take up her spell charges. They must be good. The gameplay I've seen suggests they are reversals.

Looks a little like Saya's pet from CP. Probably related.
Ah.

smurfx

get some go again
can you still get sf5 beta codes if you pre order the game? gave mine away to my cousin and i think i'm going to pull the trigger on a ps4 today.

Ah, the little laser shooting spirit can be killed. That makes sense.

can you still get sf5 beta codes if you pre order the game? gave mine away to my cousin and i think i'm going to pull the trigger on a ps4 today.
Yeah, but if you do it too much, Amazon stops sending them. :p

Daigo winning A League after going 0-7 against Kazunoko is crazy.

UntriedFoolhardyBarbet.gif

BlazBlue get.

Now to play in training mode for hours...

If anyone else is jumping in fresh from the deal and wants to spar later, hit me up. PSN is Karsticles.

Notes against Bison via replays.

1. Losing spacing fight from the start. Backing into corner out of fear. Especially of st HK's range. Bison often just walks in my space I'm so scared and demoralized. Sometimes the very first thing he does is jump in with a heavy kick.

2. Need to learn how to fight charge characters. If he's knocked down and he's got meter, I need to treat psycho crusher as I would a flash kick. When's pushing forward, he CAN'T charge so he can't scissor kick. I need to start realizing this and adjust my game plan accordingly.

3. I really need to work on anti-airing that flying purple hand overhead.

God, watching all of these SFIV replays shows how awful the game's stages and music are. Love the game though.

Notes against Bison via replays.

1. Losing spacing fight from the start. Backing into corner out of fear. Especially of st HK's range. Bison often just walks in my space I'm so scared and demoralized. Sometimes the very first thing he does is jump in with a heavy kick.

2. Need to learn how to fight charge characters. If he's knocked down and he's got meter, I need to treat psycho crusher as I would a flash kick. When's pushing forward, he CAN'T charge so he can't scissor kick. I need to start realizing this and adjust my game plan accordingly.

3. I really need to work on anti-airing that flying purple hand overhead.

God, watching all of these SFIV replays shows how awful the game's stages and music are. Love the game though.

Get it on PS4 so I can teach you the Elena matchup

Devid905

http://playmoments.de/2015/11/street-fighter-v-capcom-aeussert-sich-zur-vermeintlichen-zensur/

Capcom finally responded on the censorship (but it's in German). I don't recall if they ever put out an official statement regarding this. Correct me if I'm wrong:

Translated:
Capcom has now ruled on the alleged censorship Street Fighter V: "There is only one in the game design adjustments which are normal in the development. The procedure is still hard to Street Fighter V until the publication and every day there are changes. However, these changes affect all regions, since there will be only one version of Street Fighter V world. "

Just finished going through the mechanics on the new characters.

Narrowed my list to:
Izayoi
Hakumen
Nu
Mu

Don't want to learn Rachel since she changed so much in CF. Still can't control Arakune bugs. :p

Going through their other tutorials now. It would be Izayoi for free if not for having to play her in Zzz mode every match.

peter0611

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for all the BB info, guys! I'm planning on messing with Makoto and Mu to get a mix of the in-your-face rushdown offense style as well as the zoning. Makoto looks fairly straightforward. Mu is gonna take a while to learn, but those beams look so fun to play with, haha.

You should think about getting PS4 USFIV if you want people to help you analyze your matches/replays, but couldn't before due to it being too much of a hassle.

No thanks. I'm good. I'm not buying that game again 3 months before SFV. Plus I've got people like Yams, Kadey, and Vulva to look at my replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom