• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
yeah, i can't stand online play in general but long sets are especially tedious online

It has to be with someone I know along with a decent connection, then I can do it. Also important if the opponent is willing to adapt.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to play me in BB sometime in the future, I'm more than happy to. I prefer 1v1 lobbies though.
I'm on PS3, and I don't know if crossplay is even possible.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
It has to be with someone I know along with a decent connection, then I can do it. Also important if the opponent is willing to adapt.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to play me in BB sometime in the future, I'm more than happy to. I prefer 1v1 lobbies though.
I'm on PS3, and I don't know if crossplay is even possible.

it is

Tularensis

Neo Member
I finally got a chance to sit in training mode with CPEX, and god damn Azrael hit like a fucking truck. Goodbye Ragna. It was fun while it lasted.

Yams-chan is making me improve A LOT.

We started working on my Chun tonight. He helped me "get" Chun by forcing me into bad positions via Hugo and Gief. I beat his Hugo but not his Gief. He massacred me with all shotos in the game to help me with the fb game, and now I got the timing thanks to him. <3

I'm officially making a switch I think. I love Poison, but today where charge characters clicked for me, I think I may prefer charge style zoning to traditional command fb character zoning. I'll still play Poison for the experience and as a sub, but I think Chun will be my new squeeze.

I "get" charge characters more than the game plan for Poison, I think.

I have no clue why. I used to be scared as fuck by charge and never understood them. I guess playing a lot helped me?

So this brings my character list to:

- Chun Li
- Poison
- Ryu
- Cammy
- Bison

I'd like to put a brawler in there some time, but I think it's best to concentrate on upping my game now. Chun really makes me consider getting a stick too!

jerry1594

Game Versus 3S going on.
http://www.twitch.tv/game_versus

Lot's of air parrying, using ground normals as AA and fireballs as extended pokes going on, hehe.

Also, Avoiding the puddle was really good last week I thought. With Aris going on about how he has changed and the Du taunting and about improving commentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq2FfvyOHoM
Tune in every Friday like around 6-8 EST
Not much going on there ;/
Yeah I figured it would start or cut at some point. Guess not

Not sure if it was posted yet, but Japanese limited e-capcom edition has some limited color sets
FrZofMx.jpg

Ce2nC3R.jpg

qiNbYEy.jpg

nT6cC4j.jpg

O4uSwpc.jpg

more in the link below
http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/094/064/5657ffb095f8e.html

Found in the SFV thread

I am having a BLAST beating the shit out of these Evil Ryu's and Oni's as Bison.

Got me all

laughing.gif

Damn it's been a long time since I last saw anything related to this show.

The guys that gets me the most is the ones that come back for a rematch after losing and when they win the 2nd game they are outta there. Fuck the third game, who cares if they're 1-1 with you. They got you last and that's all that matters.

For some the thought process can just be to check if they can even win against you, not so much having the last word (though it no doubt plays a part unconsciously).

Yams-chan is making me improve A LOT.

We started working on my Chun tonight. He helped me "get" Chun by forcing me into bad positions via Hugo and Gief. I beat his Hugo but not his Gief. He massacred me with all shotos in the game to help me with the fb game, and now I got the timing thanks to him. <3

I'm officially making a switch I think. I love Poison, but today where charge characters clicked for me, I think I may prefer charge style zoning to traditional command fb character zoning. I'll still play Poison for the experience and as a sub, but I think Chun will be my new squeeze.

I "get" charge characters more than the game plan for Poison, I think.

I have no clue why. I used to be scared as fuck by charge and never understood them. I guess playing a lot helped me?

So this brings my character list to:

- Chun Li
- Poison
- Ryu
- Cammy
- Bison

I'd like to put a brawler in there some time, but I think it's best to concentrate on upping my game now. Chun really makes me consider getting a stick too!
If you aren't aware, Vulva has one of the top tournament Chuns in the world.

Speaking of characters and BB I think it's about time I switched. Hrmph switching in BB is annoying.
Who do you play, and why would you switch?

fak u zato
:-(

.la1n

Ryu's character model looks so damn good, it's unfortunate the rest of the cast didn't receive similar treatment.

I picked Hakumen because he seemed simple, but this guy is actually extremely deep and has a lot of options.

Any scrub ass losers in BB want to play a set?

You Americans and your 4 day weekends.

I dunno, every GG character seems pretty complex to me. Even say a "Grappler" is supposed to be simple, but Tager has all them gadget finger shenanigans and magnetism.

Kikirin

I don't think hop > air specials were ever a Haku mid-combo staple, at least over TK'd specials. Relatively more common as starters maybe.

I started playing yesterday. I know nothing. Can it be destroyed?

Hakumen's sword normals cancel all projectiles, if their hitboxes contact/clash or something. You managed to do it to Nu's sickle a few times yesterday. It creates that black orb with white stuff around it, it has a hitbox so the opposing player will have to navigate around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom