• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not since I last played. :p

CP added holding a button to tech because P4A added holding a button to tech first. It's only GG that doesn't have it at this point really.

That hammer is ridiculous. How am I supposed to stop that?

Would love for 1 more in the room to even things out.

Yeah the hammer is annoying but at least it's of limited uses and not even an overhead anymore. God I hated it in CP.

It's beats everything I have in my arsenal, so I'm not even sure what I can do during it. Especially since it lifts you off the ground when you do it, and it's so fast.

platinum has a super that installs all her items, making them basically bigger and better versions of their normal versions

it doesn't lift platinum off the ground, that's me jumping

the option that won't get you hit by it is blocking, high or low because i'm pretty sure it's not an overhead

platinum's items have a counter next to the symbol, so you can see how many are left and act accordingly

platinum has a super that installs all her items, making them basically bigger and better versions of their normal versions

it doesn't lift platinum off the ground, that's me jumping

the option that won't get you hit by it is blocking, high or low because i'm pretty sure it's not an overhead

platinum's items have a counter next to the symbol, so you can see how many are left and act accordingly
The link you sent me to says it is an overhead.

Not with the current room settings, no
Oh. :p

I'll fix that after this match.

Tularensis

Neo Member
GGs, that was a super fun set. Amane seems like a pain in the ass to get around though, he's like an anime Sim. I look forward to really digging deep into the game. Forcing myself to play Ragna wasn't helping my interest in the game a year ago, but Az is just too much fun to use. Really enjoying it. Now to learn some combos

Edit:
Kikirin, could you give me some CC from our set? I know I need to stop telegraphing my forward dashes and IAD's and tighten up my block strings, but I'm not familiar enough with BB to know what else I could be doing.

Kikirin

Unless I learn those Hakumen TOD combos, probably won't change.

Also, I think it's bullshit that I can be mashing out jabs after you tech and get hit through them.

You'll eventually get a feel for the tech timing so you can meaty the end of it. Though if you're getting baseball batted, that's a reversal item - bait and punish / pressure afterwards accordingly.

You'll eventually get a feel for the tech timing so you can meaty the end of it. Though if you're getting baseball batted, that's a reversal item - bait and punish / pressure afterwards accordingly.
Yeah, I started doing that, but it's really hard for me to play the neutral effectively and check Platinum's item. She effectively feels like a ball of random to me.

shaowebb

Welp, looks like you can count me in for Blaz Blue CPE once I get back home on monday. Twenty dollars was waaaay to good a deal to pass up today on it.

shaowebb

Really? Where?
Also, really awesome seeing so much Platinum talk. I pretty well just played Bullet and her my last go round. Oh also since I finally modded my stick I should be cozier this time. Never could pad warrior...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom