• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Looking through my old photos. This was when I played Q in 1.0. Before Izayoi 5B was godlike while Mu had guard point.

[collapse]
BmhSdNCCQAEakbR.png
[/collapse]

RIP Mu :( Izayoi absorbed your powers

Anne

Does the game have a tutorial to teach me how to play Kokonoe?!?! It's got this tutorial to teach all of Ragna's best buttons but I want KOKONOE~!

Nah. It has challenge mode for basic combo pieces but that is really it. Kokopuffs is kinda weird so I'll look around for good starting guide.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Does the game have a tutorial to teach me how to play Kokonoe?!?! It's got this tutorial to teach all of Ragna's best buttons but I want KOKONOE~!

Not exactly but general rules apply across most of the cast,

6A is an anti air. 5B is your "best starter" and so on.

Go to the challenge mode next to training to learn some BnB's and basic flow of the character. It has a replay feature so you can watch the cpu do the combo first if you are stumped

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
But yeah like Anne just said Koko is weird because she is one of the characters that manipulates how other characters move. Her D button creates gravity generators that make all sorts of wacky shit happen with how the opponents fly around when combo'd and such. They also dictate where her fireball goes.

Oh yeah , I found Koko's tutorial. Get on the ball, Capcom! Detailing character strategies WITHIN THE GAME'S tutorial mode rather than simply leave you to a dummy in training mode and try to figure it out yourself is SO helpful.

Anne

Also don't go looking up the combo tutorial, fail the first one, then decide you can't do it. Learning how to execute is going to be a pain in the butt for a bit so please be patient orz

Numb

Also don't go looking up the combo tutorial, fail the first one, then decide you can't do it. Learning how to execute is going to be a pain in the butt for a bit so please be patient orz

Happened a few times i almost gave up. Feels good doing them after tho.

miku

No I am just Bullet/Noel main in BB and I play Ibuki exclusively in SF.

Arakune was just a funny button. I bought duplicates as spares and I'm just waiting for ASW to release Guilty Gear buttons in BlueRaji style. I want a Millia/Jam button because I play those two in GG, but I wouldn't mind a Faust/Valentines (Ramlethal/Elphelt/Jack-O) buttons either.

Like this style?

bDvGfmP.jpg

I can't find much GG goods in this style for some reason.

Shun

Like this style?

bDvGfmP.jpg

I can't find much GG goods in this style for some reason.

Yes like that, ASW has official sanwa denshi button they sell with the BlazBlue Radio blueraji art style like the one I have on my stick.

The art is out they just haven't made the buttons or merchandise for it yet, so waiting for Millia/Jam versions of those first then probably Elphelt/Ramlethal/Jack-O and Faust if I have money leftover.

CPqUe-0VEAEFtef.png

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I guess you never played Vanilla SF4 lol

I can't think of very many vanilla versions of games that didn't completely shit their pants somehow.

You know what is an amazing pants shitting?

Under Night inbirth. Those combos... Corner carry in the fighting game dictionary should have a video of that game

Edit: Just spent 30 minutes looking cant find the old 1.0 combo video with the infinites

While this is true, you would think someone that plays fighting games seriously would know better than to think of first impressions only.

For example.

God damn SF4 is a giant piece of shit.

Example two

God damn Guilty Gear is one of the worst fighting games ever HOLY SHIT

I guess you never played Vanilla SF4 lol

I can't think of very many vanilla versions of games that didn't completely shit their pants somehow.
I liked Vanilla SF4
kttcolimanny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom