• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Wanna see something fun?

ROLL THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS IN TVC
RVnGXcg.gif

Roll needs to do her Mop Up Turbo (Super) on a puddle, she needs to do her QCB+attack power up and she needs to have low health in order to do 100% damage on Karas, Roll, Zero, Volnutt, Yatterman 1 and Yatterman 2 characters with her Level 3
Roll is now in the ranking for most situational move ever in my books lol.

Tripon

Capcup Cup is this weekend? Wow, it really snuck up on me.

this time of the year freaking flies

Did he just jinxed himself?

Poor soul.... poor guy.

0-2 guaranteed

Goose = cooked
Kazunoko vs 801 Strider is first round too. Strider better learn how to deal with dive kicks.

Lulubop

Well, he almost beat Kaz at CEO. He's probably studying Yun and Kaz since then. But to make it far he'll have to beat Luffy and Bonchan in the process

Yea, but it's still not a favorable match up. Koema has done very well vs Luffy and I think Strider is more solid although a much more patient Abel.

Coda

I think 801 Strider can make it somewhat far if he's on point that day. But yeah, the tournament is basically all killers so anything could theoretically happen.

mbpm1

Man, having a job after only recently not having a job for a while made me realize how much time I lose in a day.

Can't even read all these GAF posts.

Although it's too late I will admit I am a stream monster too

Two streams. They'll probably commentate one of them, and later taking turns with Ultrachen

I'm still wondering how they'll set up the 2 streams.

-No more in house commentary?
-2nd stream is for losers bracket?
-2nd stream is off stage?
-If 2nd stream is done on a smaller stream to the side, people at the venue won't be able to see unless the change seats?

There should be a Japanese broadcast. I hope they do one with Nuki and Betty White guy on the mic.

There is a japanese commentary stream from the Japanese capcom studio. Papatiwawa, Yoshiwo, Choco, and Sentosu will join capcom guy and Ayano. So same as last year so they won't be in San Francisco.

Dahbomb

I just want someone from USA to win.

The chance is so astronomically low but I hope those guys have some crazy runs and don't run into bad match ups.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There is a japanese commentary stream from the Japanese capcom studio. Papatiwawa, Yoshiwo, Choco, and Sentosu will join capcom guy and Ayano. So same as last year so they won't be in San Francisco.

Those people are boring. Needs more hype.

^Aris is going to his grandmoms he says

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I just want someone from USA to win.

The chance is so astronomically low but I hope those guys have some crazy runs and don't run into bad match ups.

If by astronomically low you mean 0, then yes.

USA is the land of the free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom