• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

I thought that was the purpose of her other throw (especially the EX version, jeez that thing had some silly range). You trade damage for range and positioning.

true, but i was to put some some real hurt on someone for fucking up. that's the only reason i play grapplers.

re: elena, she's dry as hell but i'm not mad at the character. you just have to play against her specifically, not pull out your normal shit and hope it works.

SF5 is good. Throws are ass tho.

Throws in SF5 kind of remind me of throws in a 3D fighter; in that you need to make the opponent respect your offense and block before you attempt a command throw, because most attacks will beat them out.

On the other hand, there were a few times in the last beta where I grabbed people's hitboxes during a whiffed attack. So...I guess there are situations where they can be used in footsies. Regardless, it's still too early to tell if throws will be improved or not before the final release of SF5.

Swarna

Rolento is at least enjoyable to fight after you learn all his bullshit. Elena is never enjoyable to watch or play against. The most annoying character and completely destroys the vibe whenever she shows her face.

Edit: And all her shit is still broken. Randomly ducking hitboxes and shit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Count should make the thread because it is the Elena Cup after all. I actually like Elena in Third Strike. Can't stand in SFIV for some reason.

vulva

leave elena alone ;-;

rC9WWkF.jpg

My family had some blood steak thing over Thanksgiving. It's called Laab. Basically raw meat drenched in blood. Had to run away.

Is the "b" silent when you pronounce laab? If yes then I know what that is. It's actually a very popular dish among my people. We make it raw and cooked, but rarely do we make it raw with blood. Although it happens sometimes.

I seem to be one of the few that don't like any form of laab. But I did eat blood laab once because I visited my future in laws and they made it especially for us. So it would have been rude to turn it down. I didn't like it, but honestly it wasn't that bad.

I eat my steak medium usually, including when I cook it myself. When I have a good chef cooking though I go for medium rare.

During Evo I went and had a steak at Vic and Anthony's inside the golden nugget iirc. Medium rare, delicious. Best steak ive ever had.
70 dollar meal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom