• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamari

Ordering a steak anything but medium rare is blasphemy. Typically, it will be a bit overcooked anyway so at worst it will come out medium.

As far as burgers are concerned, I think homemade are best. Get your quality ground beef from the grocery store along with some thick buns and your lettuce, tomato, bacon, onions, and whatever else. Cook it to perfection. Crazy delicious.

Marz

Keeping track of dumb/annoying SF4 characters not showing up in SF5: Ibuki, Seth, Akuma, Sakura, Elena, Yun, Abel, Viper, Rolento, E.Ryu, Rufus, Fuertre, Adon

Dont worry breh Capcom has more annoying characters in the pipeline just for you like Rashid and Mika.

Ibuki is confirmed too i thought?

There's a place south of Houston called Killen's Steakhouse. It's in the middle of nowhere (Pearland) and they got their own farm in the back.

Easily without question the BEST dry aged steak ever. First bite and I insta-jizzed Shokugeki no Soma style because they cook it beyond perfectly.

Expensive as fuck and reserve only, but definitely better than my previous favorite Taste of Texas.

triGasm eloiseGasm
That good? I may need to break my promise of never leaving the inner loop to venture there.

Rhapsody

Banned
Five Guys cooks their fries in peanut oil so I can't have that. Or at least I don't think I can. I don't know if they cook their burgers in peanut oil.
They should put an In-N-Out near me so I can decide for myself which fast food burger is slightly better than the rest.

I like In N Out but the one next to me is kinda meh. Maybe I shouldn't go on busy hours but it sucks having the one close by being mediocre.

Dereck

1. shake shack
2. in n out
3. lotaburger
4. whataburger
5. wendy's

never sonic
So when are they gonna bring In N Out to Albuquerque?

This is me whenever I go to the location section on the website, looking for NM.

image.php

notworksafe

So when are they gonna bring In N Out to Albuquerque?

This is me whenever I go to the location section on the website, looking for NM.

image.php

one day...i hope. of course my waistline will then become fucked forever, so maybe it's better if they don't come here

I remember going to a Five Guys once. Ordered a double cheeseburger and fries.

Was alright.

The first time I went to Five Guys, I didn't know all the burgers were double by default so I asked for another patty on my bacon cheeseburger. Cashier just looks at me like "...you ever eat here before?"

"no, why?"

"Oh, uh, no reason. Here's your order number."

i wasn't ready
Don't get me wrong, I finished it because I'm not
H37xX.png
but god damn. I slept good that night.

MrDaravon

I actually agree with Floe in that if CPT Grand Finals are an Elena mirror match we won't see USF4 at Evo next year. Elena seems to be almost single-handedly souring people on the game lol.

Mizerman

The first time I went to Five Guys, I didn't know all the burgers were double by default so I asked for another patty on my bacon cheeseburger. Cashier just looks at me like "...you ever eat here before?"

"no, why?"

"Oh, uh, no reason. Here's your order number."

i wasn't ready
Don't get me wrong, I finished it because I'm not
H37xX.png
but god damn. I slept good that night.

Pfft.

Line_HTX

Ooh-la-la

Oh, I hate it here, lol. Traffic, bad drivers, terrible weather. At least the food is good though.

Don't tell me what I can't do!

100% with you on the traffic. People are always getting into wrecks. Me personally, I HAET 59 and I'm glad I live outside of Beltway 8 in Sugar Land.

You ought to be pimp smacked for putting pineapples on top of those.

Stop putting pineapples on meat or anything that needs heating mostly.

You clearly have never had stir fry or fried rice with ham and pineapple in it along with some egg.

Pineapple-ham-chicken-over-pineapple-ham-mixed-rice.jpg

That said, pineapple goes well with only certain meats, and I don't think beef is one of them.

Numb

You clearly have never had stir fry or fried rice with ham and pineapple in it along with some egg.

Pineapple-ham-chicken-over-pineapple-ham-mixed-rice.jpg

That said, pineapple goes well with only certain meats, and I don't think beef is one of them.
Looks good but there is alot at play there. Pizza and burgers with pineapples tho? I can't.

What do you think are the worst mirrors ever, like the cringe please end me now type of matches?
All of them other than Ryu i find boring. It's bland but clean.
Elena and Guile not a fan of.

Looks good but there is alot at play there. Pizza and burgers with pineapples tho? I can't.

Me either, but you said meat period. Pineapple goes with meat, but pizza and burgers aren't one of them. The only way pineapple could ever work is if it were sauteed and caramelized with onions and then put on the burger/pizza. But we know most pineapple that appears on those items isn't going to have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom