• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping track of dumb/annoying SF4 characters not showing up in SF5: Ibuki, Seth, Akuma, Sakura, Elena, Yun, Abel, Viper, Rolento, E.Ryu, Rufus, Fuertre, Adon

Tripon

Hamad makes me laugh. He switched mains from Fei Long to Ryu, which is easily a worse character in Ultra just so he can get a marginal upgrade on the Elena match up.

Anyone good enough with Hakumen to tell me if a combo is impossible, or if my timing is just a bit off?

Do throws reduce combo potential at all?

Was kinda hoping
image.php
would weigh in on bloody steaks or not
A bit of blood squeezing out from between the folds of the meat as the knife saws through it fills a gap in my soul.

you guys need to explore more with your food...cheesecake factory...godlike...goddamn

I dont know what you guys might have in your areas, but in pittsburgh we have a place called wingharts
y8RTj5Y.png

and get that shit medium at most, dont cook the flavor out

vulva

you guys need to explore more with your food...cheesecake factory...godlike...goddamn

I dont know what you guys might have in your areas, but in pittsburgh we have a place called wingharts
y8RTj5Y.png

the-hawg-4.jpg

best burger in toronto. This shit's insane.

Line_HTX

There's a place south of Houston called Killen's Steakhouse. It's in the middle of nowhere (Pearland) and they got their own farm in the back.

Easily without question the BEST dry aged steak ever. First bite and I insta-jizzed Shokugeki no Soma style because they cook it beyond perfectly.

Expensive as fuck and reserve only, but definitely better than my previous favorite Taste of Texas.

triGasm eloiseGasm

There's a place south of Houston called Killen's Steakhouse. It's in the middle of nowhere (Pearland) and they got their own farm in the back.

Easily without question the BEST dry aged steak ever. First bite and I insta-jizzed Shokugeki no Soma style because they cook it beyond perfectly.

Expensive as fuck and reserve only, but definitely better than my previous favorite Taste of Texas.

triGasm eloiseGasm
I havent gotten to try dry aged steak yet. I probably will in vegas next evo if I dont get a chance before then
It's a burger where the buns are grilled cheese sandwiches.
gdlk
id try it. Whats the name of the place?

Numb

y8RTj5Y.png

Don't understand how you are supposed to eat towers.
You unhinge your jaw or crush it or maybe small bites?
Confusing.

vulva

I havent gotten to try dry aged steak yet. I probably will in vegas next evo if I dont get a chance before then
id try it. Whats the name of the place?

Holy Chuck
edit: correction. not grilled chese, BLTs

DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER WITH BACON BETWEEN TWO DOUBLE CHEESE B.L.T. SANDWICHES

Confusing.
ive never actually eaten the double burger from that place. Thats just the picture they ahve on the front of their website. Chances are though, I could do it

Confusing.

Never got the obsession with the towers. Its the hamburger version of all those bullshit 5-star Yelp reviews for sandwich shops who just put on 20 different ingredients on one sandwich so dudes can say "OMG THIS PLACE OMG"

Numb

ive never actually eaten the double burger from that place. Thats just the picture they ahve on the front of their website. Chances are though, I could do it
From the sides and slowly lol

Never got the obsession with the towers. Its the hamburger version of all those bullshit 5-star Yelp reviews for sandwich shops who just put on 20 different ingredients on one sandwich so dudes can say "OMG THIS PLACE OMG"

Indeed. Maybe there's more on it and better value or something. It's just weird outside ads.

http://winghartburgers.com/food/

check out dat burger menu though. Only one tower, ive never ordered it. Place is so fucking good. Make their own ground meat and its a mixture of beef and lamb

I'm not big on those stacked burgers because they're messy and I'm a lady dammit, and it's hard enough already to scarf down a burger with some taste and class. Plus, I don't like the idea of having heart attacks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Best burger I've had is from Red Robins and that includes all the so called high class places I've been to. Sometimes it's all about the simple things.

The joy of Community.

Best burger I've had is from Red Robins and that includes all the so called high class places I've been to. Sometimes it's all about the simple things.
I used to go to Red Robins all the time for their salads. Then they changed them to be half the size with a bunch of fancy greens instead of good ol' nutrition-less iceberg lettuce.

Line_HTX

chicken-full.jpg

Your choice of a chicken breast or our homemade garlic chicken patty, topped with pepper jack cheese, bacon, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and wilted spinach. A Pittsburgh twist on a Cajun classic!

aight i'm hungry

Oh my God, that looks so good! All that bacon and Cajun...

OOOH. GODO DAYYUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom