• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

You guys are nuts. Pineapple is amazing on pizza when there's ham to accompany it.

Not as big of a fan on hamburgers but it's passable.

Numb

Me either, but you said meat period. Pineapple goes with meat, but pizza and burgers aren't one of them. The only way pineapple could ever work is if it were sauteed and caramelized with onions and then put on the burger/pizza. But we know most pineapple that appears on those items isn't going to have that.

Indeed.Sure will be good if prepared enough in these meals.
I wouldn't have it on most meats still and it comes up with people being cool with it on fast food like pizza and burgers etc.
Pfffft... God, I'd rather have mirror regular Jin mirrors and mirror Morrigans than Ryu mirrors.
The basic ryu's mean you can zone out lol
You guys are nuts. Pineapple is amazing on pizza when there's ham to accompany it.

Not as big of a fan on hamburgers but it's passable.
Just can't

Rhapsody

Banned
There's a scumbag student in my class. Teacher asks what pizza we want so she can order for study sessions. Always says pineapple. Eats barely any of the pineapple and eats the other pizza instead. smh

There's a scumbag student in my class. Teacher asks what pizza we want so she can order for study sessions. Always says pineapple. Eats barely any of the pineapple and eats the other pizza instead. smh
I could not let that go. The next time the student said "I want pineapple", I would say "So you can not eat it again?"

Numb

What kind of thought process is going with that student?
Seeing what they could get away with and needs to be told no or something

peter0611

NOT cool. The rest of you should force feed the pineapple slices in his dumb, scummy mouth.

anyone who puts pineapple on a pizza or a burger in my house

8JEnRsD.jpg

is gettin' shot

Azure J

This is now the third time in my life that I have been fucked out of a playable samurai/Lyn in a Smash environment/game play style.

FUCK.

Words hurt Beef and you should try SuperDuper burger if you are still in the Bay Area.

Five Guys was underwhelming both times I tried.

Anchovies are good guys. Same with sardines.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Being 24 ain't too bad. Ya'll are too old, making me feel like I have the upper hand when it comes to reflexes. Also, pizza with pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms is godlike. I sometimes order dominoes and instead of tomato sauce, I go for the garlic butter spread, I feel the diabetes as I sleep at night.

Just turned 35. Will out drink, out party and out play all of you. What's good young bloods?

The fuck man, we gotta get a 12 pack and drink that shit during pools. Fuck winning a tournament, I wanna go nuts.

If that happens, it'll probably end in jizz and disappointment.

xJbSAqi.gif

you guys need to explore more with your food...cheesecake factory...godlike...goddamn

I dont know what you guys might have in your areas, but in pittsburgh we have a place called wingharts
y8RTj5Y.png

and get that shit medium at most, dont cook the flavor out

lawd.png
lawd.png
lawd.png
lawd.png
lawd.png
lawd.png
lawd.png
lawd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.