• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
Jiyuna video discussing prediction of the top 5 characters in BBCF from multiple strong JP players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_PA6qfkgg

I did say Izayoi and Carl were looking strong. For the moment, I do think Valk is the strongest/scariest to deal with in this version, and it looks like other JP players feel that same way. Tsubaki, I only hear that she's pretty good. That and Konan was 21st Dan on the rankings last I went to the arcades making him 1st place.
https://twitter.com/TheDon_323/status/672135375893041152

As funny as this is, isn't guilty gear a character matchup heavy game too?

Not in the counterpicking sense. Doesn't make sense to pick up too many characters in GG.

I'll do it on your lawn
AFTER I PLASTER BIG CHAO STICKERS ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE!
try it bruh
That Project M thread, so much salt over a fan mod. Did Project M killed Brawl's scene or something?

It wasn't the original intention, but that was one of the perks. Project M was originally made because Brawl shit the bed so badly. There was tons of infighting everywhere in smash scenes online because of it.

this is like ignore list worthy LMAO

just dont order steak bro, holy shit

kttcolimanny

Clawww

damn that was a whole 4 pages ago.

this thread has picked up recently again it seems. shoutouts to burgers and anime

This never fails to make me laugh.

Reading the Nine info from Famitsu, she sounds hella fun but hard.She's Invoker from DOTA2 but in a fighting game. That's kinda scary...

If I ever get my hands on CF, I want to test her and Naoto out.

yup. I'm really interested in checking her out. invoker is dope

Jiyuna video discussing prediction of the top 5 characters in BBCF from multiple strong JP players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_PA6qfkgg

I did say Izayoi and Carl were looking strong. For the moment, I do think Valk is the strongest/scariest to deal with in this version, and it looks like other JP players feel that same way. Tsubaki, I only hear that she's pretty good. That and Konan was 21st Dan on the rankings last I went to the arcades making him 1st place.

Yep, that sounds about right. No Nu makes me happy.

DunpealD

This is an excellent case study of why fighters should never have any story beyond a basic arcade mode.

I see someone who has never played Project Justice story mode :V

This. Even though it wasn't big budget, but at least it fleshed out the characters.

Soul Edge does it pretty good too.
Rival Schools jpn version was an incredible package and came with mini games, a visual novel "dating" game called hot blooded diary which even got a standalone sequel featuring new character Nagare, while the arcade mode also had story. I wish they would port and localize everything :|. Such a wasted opportunity.
Obviously there is also MK9, Injustice and MKX as recent examples.

The problem with BB is that the story is stacked on top of each iteration.

Maxi Boost talk just makes me sad that Bamco fucked up RoI in the West.

Don't be sad at least we get Extreme VS Force for Vita. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
While we are talking about RoI. Only 13 days left till termination. Get your final games in as long as you still can.

everyone hates top tier/overused/cheap/counterpick unless their favorite player is the one using it.

everyone sure changed their tune on gamerbee when they wanted momochi to get knocked out cause he was winning too much...

Color 3 and 6 look great.
+1

Colors 6 and 9 for me. Those are the best looking ones.
I don't get the appeal of the unnatural white color. I love pale skin, but that's paint on the face.

Warriors are 20-0 now. wow so gosu.

Content Kit was released. Here are Nine's palette and crest.

N7lGlnz.png

Nico streams will be up later.
How are you so on top of this stuff? I love you. Is the Nico going live tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom