• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

So, since BB's a popular topic right now, I'm just going to say that I hated CS' story. Entirely too in love with its villain sues, and it annoyed the hell out of me.

Dahbomb

My inside sources tell me that Justin Wong has officially been in the hyperbolic time chamber for Capcom Cup. Like real heavy gravity, harsh environment training. It's like Goku preparing for Vegeta on planet Kai.

He won't go 0-2 at Capcom Cup. You heard it here first.

Lulubop

My inside sources tell me that Justin Wong has officially been in the hyperbolic time chamber for Capcom Cup. Like real heavy gravity, harsh environment training. It's like Goku preparing for Vegeta on planet Kai.

Well his first match is a good draw imo.

CPS2

He's gonna win the whole thing. Trump will be president too.

ShinMaruku

Why do people think the USA has a chance in hell? I have a better chance of doing top 40 at a regional and I don't even play sf because I'm ass.

I actually think an American, maybe two, in top 8 is likely. Just due to numbers.

I also predict that Justin will outplace Momochi in the tournament but won't make top 8.

El Sloth

Banned
kttcolimanny
bruh, do you just drown it in A1 steaksauce or something so there's actually some flavor?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
True dat
latest

Dem legs, lawd have mercy

Kreygasm, she a beaut, love me my darker skinned girls like a madman.

The hype. I'm getting my cave ready to watch this.

That reminds me when I read this book shin sekaiyori, the premise was really fucked up because they injected humans with rat DNA in order to make other humans subservient and over time those humans would morph into something called bakenezumi so that the humans could exploit and kill them without having a negative reaction.

It is a really good book I recommend it.

Wow, is there an english translation to this?

Don't ever fucking eat a steak again.

Justin won SBO once didn't he? People shouldn't count him out so easily.

El Sloth

Banned
Wait, God Hand is an overhead right? And that plant spell hits low. Can there be true unblockables in BB or is there some sort of protection like in UNI and SG?

I think Tonpy is a great player, but I do think Justin's Rose or Elena will beat him. I think Justin is one of the tougher draws he could have gotten.

Sheroking

I have Justin losing to Daigo in losers actually.

Do you have Dieminion or Tokido beating Daigo?

Not that it matters much. I don't think Justin can beat either Daigo or Tokido.

I think Tonpy is a great player, but I do think Justin's Rose or Elena will beat him. I think Justin is one of the tougher draws he could have gotten.

All three of his characters fight Viper. Lots of high level experience against Latif and Krone, and I think he has a winning record against those guys. Pretty sure Elena doesn't give a fuck about burn kick.

Also don't see him losing to an Abel or a Fei. Great match-ups for him in Round 1 losers.

Dahbomb

Anyone know where you can fill out the brackets physically and then post it somewhere?

I basically just did it on a notepad like a caveman. I want to do it like Ultrachen did it.

Horseress

I think Momochi will win, but Infiltration is the one who deserves it the most. He's THE SFIV player imo, would be hella cool
and fair
if he's the last great SFIV champion

Line_HTX

I got Infiltration winning over Gamerbee in the Grand Finals.

Then they'll hug it out like I Know Dat Feel Bro just like at EVO.

BibleThump

Maybe, but he ain't going far.. Justin is washed up in SF4.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

MrDaravon

I almost don't even want to do a fantasy bracket for this, just because there's so many goddamn killers and a single match going the opposite way completely throws off half of my picks lol. I think the first two rounds of the tournament being best of 3 instead of best of 5 also makes some of the earlier matches harder to call, especially the Daigo/Dieminion match which is the one I keep getting stuck on; I'd take Daigo in a first to 3, first to 2 though I can really see it going either way.

Sheroking

So here's my tentative bracket.

I sort of forgot when the format turns 3/5, so ignore the scores. I basically put 2-1 in matches I was less confident in and 2-0 in match-ups I feel more confident.

Probably missed some nuance here. Like "X has beaten Y six straight times!" and I just didn't know. Watched most of these events this year but some stuff just slips by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom