• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Alright re-uploaded to different site, hopefully it works now:

9jhxNlO.png

pUiCoFG.png

kGPP5mQ.png

Sheroking

Daigo's just super inconsistent in short sets. Also think all these Elena's are a little rough for a guy who will probably only play Evil Ryu.

vulva

My inside sources tell me that Justin Wong has officially been in the hyperbolic time chamber for Capcom Cup. Like real heavy gravity, harsh environment training. It's like Goku preparing for Vegeta on planet Kai.

He won't go 0-2 at Capcom Cup. You heard it here first.

Considering the amount of brackets saying he'll beat Tonpy, I don't think anyone heard it here first tbh

Daigo's just super inconsistent in short sets. Also think all these Elena's are a little rough for a guy who will probably only play Evil Ryu.

I think Sako's the only Elena that could give him trouble. Daigo has largely bodied Gamerbee's Elena, though Gamerbee did get that hype win at EVO.

It's impossible to predict Daigo. One day he bodies everyone, the next he doesn't make top 8. Kazunoko, Tokido, Infiltration, and Gamerbee are the safer picks for top 8.

Dahbomb

Of the players that have a legitimate shot at winning Capcom Cup, Daigo is the one of the few who is going to be running 1 character all the way. Though even that is not 100%.

Sheroking

Who does Ryu beat that Evil Ryu doesn't? Weirdly, Evil Ryu himself is the only character that comes to mind. Maybe Ryu does better against Elena? More health?

Have to think it's Evil Ryu all the way.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I have Justin losing first round.

I admittedly don't even have a clue how good Tonpy really is. I just wanna see Justin get dunked.

When is the Capcom Cup thread going up? When it does go up, we should just post in there for the entire 3-4 days to get the thread maximum exposure. Get them viewers breh.

MrDaravon

USF4 Omega Mode Combo Exhibition. The
93-hit
Juri combo at the end is hilarious.

I have Justin losing first round.

I admittedly don't even have a clue how good Tonpy really is. I just wanna see Justin get dunked.

I like the honesty lol

Honestly I can't fathom Tonpy beating any character Justin has; it'd be super hilarious but I don't see it. Assuming Justin wins though he's more than likely going to have to fight Infilitration round 2 (I don't see Dakou beating Infilitration), and I expect Justin to go straight into a bodybag there. I think if Justin had switched off of Rufus and gone straight to Rose and/or Elena like everyone on the planet told him years ago he would be a legitimate threat. Even if he's been in the time chamber for the last 1-2 months with Elena I don't think that's going to be enough time to get through the very best players. Depending on who he has in Losers I think he could make it another round or two, but no way he's making top 8, I think even top 16 would be considered fortunate.

Lulubop

93-hit

I like the honesty lol

Honestly I can't fathom Tonpy beating any character Justin has; it'd be super hilarious but I don't see it. Assuming Justin wins though he's more than likely going to have to fight Infilitration round 2 (I don't see Dakou beating Infilitration), and I expect Justin to go straight into a bodybag there. I think if Justin had switched off of Rufus and gone straight to Rose and/or Elena like everyone on the planet told him years ago he would be a legitimate threat. Even if he's been in the time chamber for the last 1-2 months with Elena I don't think that's going to be enough time to get through the very best players. Depending on who he has in Losers I think he could make it another round or two, but no way he's making top 8, I think even top 16 would be considered fortunate.

Infiltration has a very good Chun Li anyway.

Sheroking

93-hit

I like the honesty lol

2-2 is top-16.

The only people he can face in his first losers match are Keoma, Snake Eyez, Gackt and Gamerbee and I can honestly see Justin beating all four of them.

Keoma is an Abel player and Rufus divekicks Abel for free. Snake Eyez can't beat Justin's Rose, got beaten again by it at Defend the North last month. Justin has two strong 6-4 match-ups for Gackt's Fei and lots of recent Hamad practice and Gamerbee's Adon struggles against Justin's Rufus. Though I guess we could see an Elena mirror there which would be interesting.

Infiltration has a very good Chun Li anyway.

Well, I think Justin's best chance against Infiltration is to call a blind pick, select Rose, and hope Infiltration goes with Chun for the Elena counterpick. He's got a shot against Infiltration's Chun with his Rose. If he can win the first round, Infiltration probably goes to Decapre. Then Justin can counter pick that in Game 3 with Elena and jab Infiltration to death.

I have Infiltration winning the whole damned thing and I gotta say, Justin is pretty outclassed in SF4 by Infiltration right now, but that's his best chance IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom