• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back nerds who's ready for some fucking Capcom Cup this weekend

It's Smedwicks how's everyone been

Yo, Smed. Looks like we both got name changes recently.
It's PhantomGaming.
THEY'RE FINALLY OFF THAT FUCKING BOAT!

CUwcZOHUYAAZE2t.jpg:large

It's a fake translation.

Infinite

Does anyone know if Nintendo fixes wiiu disc? My nephew was irresponsible with my smash 4 disc and now it can not be read by the wiiu. Would hate to buy another disc at full price

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Even though wrestling is like the anime scene of cable entertainment it's pretty cool to see this overlap. Celebs just play cod and fifa or wow if they're Vin Diesel.
Amazing.

lol, i see you on steam, no fighting games tho ;_;

The most I've been playing lately is Life is Strange and New Vegas. Got SFV on the sorta cheap so I'm gonna be grinding that

Just noticed this post. Welcome back. Everything going well?

Gonna take some time getting used to your new name and avatar.

Thanks! Everything's going pretty well, it could be far worse to be fair. And don't worry, you'll recognize me by my usual brand of shitposting ;D

Welcome back.

Thanks!

Hit that Risette button

Holy shit

Yo, Smed. Looks like we both got name changes recently.
It's PhantomGaming.
[/SPOILER]

Hiya!

Also, I made one of those fantasy brackets last night but I couldn't save it because I couldn't be bothered to make an account on the site the bracket was on.

Kinda pegging Momochi to take it though.

I just want to reiterate that I am 100% happy with my Hori, and it was recently on sale for $100 over Black Friday for the second time. I bought a spring to increase the resistance of the Hayabusa stick, but I've gotten so used to the lack of resistance that I might not keep it in there.

Beckx

Thinking of getting a PS4 stick/fightpad but I have no illusions/need for an expensive one (I have enough arcade level stuff for PC/last gen and don't play as much on the PS4).

Looks like the cheap options are:

Hori Fighting Commander (pad, out now) $40
Hori PS4 Mini (stick, out in two weeks) $40
MadCatz fightpad (out in Feb) $60
MadCatz stick (out in Feb) $80

Given none of them have arcade quality parts and the MC stuff won't be out for months I'm leaning toward the Hori stick, but maybe I should get the pad instead. Thoughts?

Cloud dropping the day before the SFV Beta? SMH

wait what? there's a date?

El Sloth

Banned
The Alpha looks pretty good for a cheaper stick. I'm glad that they chose to go for an all black look instead of sticking some stick art on there.

That said, I really like the stick art they went with for the TES+. It's different from their usual fare. Less busy.

True unblockables, no. Hard to blockables where it's high/low one frame apart already exist though.

I see, thanks. Btw could you tell me what this means: "Summons a cow's skull. The skull follows Nine around, and grants her Body property guard point during all her move animations. Goes away after guarding an attack or with time." - it's Nine's W+A spell

just press downback to pay respects

lmao

I see, thanks. Btw could you tell me what this means: "Summons a cow's skull. The skull follows Nine around, and grants her Body property guard point during all her move animations. Goes away after guarding an attack or with time." - it's Nine's W+A spell

If it literally says that then it means her attacks have super armor against mid attacks while that skull is around.

Line_HTX

All you people in here talking about finals and how the two weeks after Thanksgiving sucks and I'm here like "I wish my school didn't have a ninja coming up on the 22nd & 23rd for finals."

SMH.

Motion to change name to this.

:p

I honestly read his name like that all this time, haha

notworksafe

I remember school. One of the perks of being old, tbh

i'm so old i no longer remember school

sick as a dog today but too much work backlog to stay home. so instead i'm in the office and on so much cough medicine i think i'm starting to hallucinate. today should be an interesting day.

Anne

The Alpha looks pretty good for a cheaper stick. I'm glad that they chose to go for an all black look instead of sticking some stick art on there.

That said, I really like the stick art they went with for the TES+. It's different from their usual fare. Less busy.

lmao

Um in BB there is foot/body/head attributes attached to moves. Most air moves are head attribute, and most antiairs are head invuln for example. Most lows are foot attribute, so if something has foot invuln it blows through those. If it has body gp, then it has gp vs moves that are body attribute. I'm assuming that's what this is trying to say.

El Sloth

Banned
Um in BB there is foot/body/head attributes attached to moves. Most air moves are head attribute, and most antiairs are head invuln for example. Most lows are foot attribute, so if something has foot invuln it blows through those. If it has body gp, then it has gp vs moves that are body attribute. I'm assuming that's what this is trying to say.
If it literally says that then it means her attacks have super armor against mid attacks while that skull is around.
Word?! God damn. So lows and air attacks blow it up, but still. That's so cool.

I got it from here, Curry, FYI: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s296...64278eba0c89/da054378361d14d1bbc8feff8af47956

It's the "Heliodor of Submission (WA)" spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom