• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
Will wait for people to figure out Nine before trying her out. I have finals to focus on for Monday and Tuesday.

Need to get as much studying done before Capcom Cup

Should have used a username similar like Sandwich or something.

Hope you are doing well.

Man, those fighsticks are expensive but the tiny joystick looks perfect for having in the office.

i always thought the name smedwicks was like an odd take on "smelly dicks"

speaking of former members

RIP Riposte

EDIT: am i the only one who thinks that guest characters kinda cheapen the overall feel of a roster?

imo

V2KGaIx.jpg

qjLubwS.jpg

I feel like everyone's brackets are wildly different. I have Die beating Diago but I have Xian and Tokido going farther.

This is going to be a great event and feel like its really could be anyone's tournament.

Thores

(Crossposting this from the TGA thread)

New tweet from Ed Boon:
Game Awards today! Cool new reveals, including upcoming new Fighters for MKX!
Love how this show celebrates Games! https://t.co/FWhNFAQK46
Fighters, plural. They're likely going to reveal the entire Kombat Pack 2 roster at once, like they did for the first Kombat Pack. The first KP reveal was just early character models and no gameplay, so expect the same thing to happen tonight.

notworksafe

What's wrong with the plexi on the TE2? Is it an issue on the Chun Li stick? I was gonna buy that one this week.

The middle run of TEs (not the KI and not the Chun-LI, the ones inbetween) have issues where the plexi cut isn't precise and moves around while you use the stick.

TBH I wouldn't buy the Chun stick either. Might as well just pre-order the new sticks for the touchpad support and just change the art

The middle run of TEs (not the KI and not the Chun-LI, the ones inbetween) have issues where the plexi cut isn't precise and moves around while you use the stick.

TBH I wouldn't buy the Chun stick either. Might as well just pre-order the new sticks for the touchpad support and just change the art

So I'm all good with the Chun Li then? Excellent!

dont think ive noticed it on the p4a stick but idk what run that is

its the people that bought the chun li sticks a week ago that i feel bad for. same exact price, no meaningful changes, just the better plexi (which is still pretty jank)

I'd rather just have the stick now tbh. The extra features don't interest me at all. I'll mostly be playing on PC and tournaments will be PS4 so I won't need the touchpad at all. Plus I like the art a lot on the Chun Li so I won't have to change it out.

notworksafe

its the people that bought the chun li sticks a week ago that i feel bad for. same exact price, no meaningful changes, just the better plexi (which is still pretty jank)

yeah, that's some shit. glad i just quad modded a stick so i'm good to go without having to worry about any of this crap

Beckx

WHat is the "off the boat" stuff referring to?

Berserk manga is out of a very, very long hiatus.

I'm only on volume 12 but I've known that at some point in the future they will get on a boat and there was no sign til now they'd ever get off it again.

Berserk is fucking amazing btw. Amazing artist drawing from a wide pool of weird fantasy tales to make something incredible. Like the creator of Conan became a mangaka.

Someone in the Smash DLC thread is running with it
Curious as to why you're in the Smash DLC thread. ;)

Oh, I see. So essentially Swedkicks turned into Rise Kujikawa. Got it.

;P
Not even the best girl TBH.

Just because something hits mid doesn't automatically make it have body attribute I think.
WHAT. I am totally confused now.

Will wait for people to figure out Nine before trying her out. I have finals to focus on for Monday and Tuesday.

Need to get as much studying done before Capcom Cup
I watched 3 hours of Nine streams last night. So excited. That superjump. :-O

Edit: If you would, find out one thing for me when you do play next:
Nine can dash, and then do her second dash to go from the ground to the air, or the air to the ground. Can she double tap down or up to do this on her first dash, or is it a second dash only feature? Can she do 33 or 99 to teleport diagonally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom