• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more than squats. Also burpees and other stuff. I have the thickness but I need more muscle tone. Judo will help!

You'll meet people like that on the regular basis, you don't have to prove anything to any other player, only to yourself. That's how you'll improve and not get stuck in the idea that you have to attain a certain level of skill to be recognized by randoms instead of always aiming to do your best.

This wasn't with randoms. We play regularly.

Shun

Just past chapter 5 in xenoblade x and I turn into Alisa from Tekken. Cool.

Chun legs.
Wonder just how many squats you need for that..

Gotta do deadlifts for days. I like that my girlfriend isn't afraid to lift and do weights. It's great and it doesn't add bulk, she gets stronger and feels a lot more confident in herself.
I wish that stigma would go away for some people, some of my friends are too afraid of it because of that.

I wouldn't mind a Street Fighter with this aesthetic tho.

FIGURE-011986_06.jpg

I admit I'm scared of weight lifting but if it's what I gotta do...I'll do it! Dead lifts sound fun. Judo should help too.

Please give me a black judo girl Capcom I will fucking main her forever and send you chocolates.

Numb

I admit I'm scared of weight lifting but if it's what I gotta do...I'll do it! Dead lifts sound fun. Judo should help too.

Please give me a black judo girl Capcom I will fucking main her forever and send you chocolates.
Training to be a fighting game character is working for you lol
Keep at it.
Laura also:)

Shun

If you do it properly and stick to it you'll end up like this. Sort of.

200_s.gif

Really it doesn't add bulk so long as you diet and regimen. Eating more to compensate and not gradually working into it can cause bulk and fat.

You can lift weights and still be slim, you're just stronger and toned now. From legs, to butt, to your core. It's great.

If a petite asian woman can do it, so can you.

So who won the most amount of money in 2015?

Kazunoko.

Not counting Xrd and money from prize pot (can't know without TOs telling us how many players entered and how it's split), he got about $140k.

Daigo made around $115k. Momochi made around $60k. Xian made around $50k (probably slightly more).

Marz

Who do you guys think realistically will be in the second wave of DLC fighters for SFV? If they do the second wave just like the first:

Akuma
Sagat
Oro/Necro/Makoto
New character
New character
Fei Long

Would be what i think has the best chance of happening.

Who do you guys think realistically will be in the second wave of DLC fighters for SFV? If they do the second wave just like the first:

Akuma
Sagat
Oro/Necro/Makoto
New character
New character
Fei Long

Would be what i think has the best chance of happening.
Blanka.

Even more than Sonic Fox?

I completely forgot about how that guy made nearly 100k in a 2 month span. I don't follow MK though so I don't know how many other big money tournaments MK had this year. He would have needed to win quite a bit more to catch Kazunoko who won around 140k like Kid A mentioned.

BTW, what did the Capcom Cup stream peak at when you include all the different language streams? I noticed the main stream topped out at 116k(76k last year). Wasn't paying attention to the rest though.

DunpealD

He didn't either though. He said wound up as Top SF4 players. Nemo was known in SF4 but he really didn't rise to prominence until Rolento was released, for example.

He had a nasty Yang in AE, iirc. Even won the AE SBO with a Yang/Yang/Yun team lol. Too bad we never had the chance to his AE Yang outside of Japan.

Astarte

CC2 is really getting that ASB engine framerate into the ff7 remake gameplay I see.

last time i saw ASB it seemed like everything was an infinite.

Vanilla ASB was ass for days but the patches that were included really REALLY helped. CC2 tried their hardest to make a fun game and they succeeded (if you stuck with it).
Now they're making a JoJo naruto game and I want to sit in the angry corner. They accomplished so much and they fuck it up.

If you do it properly and stick to it you'll end up like this. Sort of.

200_s.gif

Really it doesn't add bulk so long as you diet and regimen. Eating more to compensate and not gradually working into it can cause bulk and fat.

You can lift weights and still be slim, you're just stronger and toned now. From legs, to butt, to your core. It's great.

If a petite asian woman can do it, so can you.

Being that thin does not appeal to me. I want my lower body to be thick and sensual, but strong. Right now I'm just the former.

For those who missed it, from the Steam registry leak thread:

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-:
https://steamdb.info/sub/69607/
So actually looking at that, the main app had no activity on it for 6 months at all.

But they did decide to add entries for all of the DLC on consoles: colors, voices, and character unlocks a month ago.

So it's not actually as dead as it seems. Wishful thinking is that its up for sale soon if they are deciding on how to bundle the DLC.

https://steamdb.info/sub/87433/info/

Beckx

Getting Dissidia 012 on Vita. It looks like none of the DLC is worthwhile, but I guess I need to buy the prologue to have Aeris as an assist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom