• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these anime games polluting steam..

i'll throw some charity money their way, but only for one title.

so anime-fgw. sell me on your specific poison, and why is it da bess?

right now im leaning towards GG cause of the lewd, but i can be persuaded.

Tizoc

Is there someone in Melty Blood that I would like?

Nrvnqsr Chaos
xR1GcsS.png

He's like undead but not really dead demon summoning Yamazaki
Look/design wise~

WarRock

.....I'm floored with the ASW news. What the fuck man. I'll finally play UNIEL?

Is this happening? Whhhhhaaaaaaat the fuck

Last time I played Melty with my friends, I played as some nerd with glasses and a knife. Dunno who he is.
The main character. Or his psycho double. Tsukihime story is weird.

Those features would do wonders for the longevity of ASW's titles, but I understand. I just wanted to believe for a second. Melty rollback and BB/GG crossplay are going right back into the pit from whence they came.

Damn SFV, KI, TVC (unofficial), GGXRD, Garou, possibly Last Blade 2, Blazblue all on pc good god they really trying to make my Ps4 and Xbox dust collectors. Now all we need is Marvel and then we good.

Clawww

I'm literally going to be spending hundreds of dollars on fighting games next year, and that's just on software. Good times.

I think it eats bombs, but I don't think I got any fb stacks with it, same with the bubble. But when we were playing it seemed way too risky to try to growler anything other than her missiles, and even that I wasn't too sure about. Is he fully invincible while absorbing projectiles? I was always too afraid of getting punished with its long ass recovery to absorb anything while you were too close.

it probably better to just pop bubble with an attack, but bombs might be worth using it on. missiles definitely are if you're grounded

That's all I see when I look at 98% of anime games, and part of why I won't play them.

understandable. overall designs being bad won't keep me away if i can find at least one character that i like, but if they're all bad i'm obviously not gonna be interested

Skilletor

understandable. overall designs being bad won't keep me away if i can find at least one character that i like, but if they're all bad i'm obviously not gonna be interested

Yeah, if the gameplay is good enough, one character will convince me to try it. I don't like most of the characters in UNIEL, but the gameplay is actually really good, so I checked it out.

Rhapsody

Banned
Regardless of what people say of the character designs, I would hate if anyone here would pass up on it if they even slight interest in it.
Melty's a good game and people should go check it out.

El Sloth

Banned
Since I know there are some One Piece nerds in this thread; FANG remind anyone else of shounen cartoon villains? The way he talks, including the way his voice suddenly gets deeper and more menacing on occasion, the way he carries himself, and even his proportions remind me of villains like Buggy and Ceasar in One Piece (not to mention the focus on poison). Or even old Dragonball villains.

his trailer so you can maybe see what I mean http://youtu.be/GKjk7FKmY0Q

melty has really shitty character designs

Nrvnqsr Chaos
xR1GcsS.png

He's like undead but not really dead demon summoning Yamazaki
Look/design wise~
Looks beastly. Is he a zoner?

opinions man, how do they work, some people
like skilletor
just have really shit opinions
Skilletor has some of the most consistently reasonably opinions in this thread. You can't ignore the fact that almost every anime fighter has annoying tropes like little girl fighters and girls in maid outfits. That stuff is awful.

Skilletor

Skilletor has some of the most consistently reasonably opinions in this thread. You can't ignore the fact that almost every anime fighter has annoying tropes like little girl fighters and girls in maid outfits. That stuff is awful.

Thanks, man. :D I didn't even click the spoiler until I saw you respond.

Agree 100% about the little girl fighters. I have plenty of fighters to play without subjecting myself to that crap.

Damn, Xrd PC only $23 with all DLC free the first month? Nice.

I wasn't going to buy it, but 23 bucks for 4k Xrd with all colors and DLC? Sold.

Just downloaded the F.A.N.G direct feed footage from Gamersyde. Already got a bunch of the reveal trailers of the other SFV characters (not including Zangief, Vega or Dhalsim). Nothing beats direct feed.
I hope UNI PC gets a reasonable netplay solution modded in by somebody.
ASW will start making real PC monies the day they don't need fan mods to make their ports great.
Damn, Xrd PC only $23 with all DLC free the first month? Nice.
I was actually excited until I remembered Jack-O is in Revelator. Now I don't know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom